Tuesday 16 September 2014

GlamGlow SuperMud

Hello there;

I posted this little guy in my July favourites I think it was and wow so many of you wanted a review. I would hate to disappoint. 

GlamGlow SuperMud


GlamGlow SuperMud

GlamGlow SuperMud

I brought this myself as a Happy Birthday Sian, present. We've all been there right?
This little guy cost me £40 I think. I know its a lot of money but seriously this is a life changer. 

GlamGlow SuperMud

I had previously tried the GlamGlow YouthMud, and fell in love with GlamGlow as a brand in general. The YouthMud did work for me really well, but I wanted something that would really pull all the nastiness out of my skin. 

GlamGlow SuperMud

SuperMud does the same as the YouthMud but has that little extra that I think makes it more suitable for me. The only downside is, it doesn't smell like tea. But this has a liquorice smell to it, so its not terrible.

SuperMud claims to remove the following;
Visible Pores
Blemishes
Spots
Problematic Skin
Black/White Heads
In Grown Hairs
Razor Burns
Pimples
& Breakouts

I haven't tried it on razor burns or ingrown hairs but I have the rest. And it has cleared my skin up no end. I get little white heads a lot for some unknown reason and this has got rid of them. Like magic. My mum suffers with them too and I want her to try this and see if it works for her as well.
  
I apply a thin layer of this mud mask all over my face and leave it on for 20 minutes for it to really sink in and pull everything out of my pores. Straight away you feel it tightening on your skin. You get the whole my face is rock hard and I can't smile thing. Which for my boyfriend is hilarious. Again the same as YouthMud, you can see the pores that are being cleaned out. This really does fascinate me. After the 20 minutes are up, I grab a damp cloth and remove this in circular motions. Straight after you can see the difference the mask has made. My skin was so much more clearer and loads softer! 

I realise that for some people spending £40 on 34g of product seems ludicrous. But you can get up to 17 full face applications or 1000 single spot applications. If you went for 17 facials it would cost a hell of a lot more than £40. That's why I think this little white tub is so worth the money that you pay.

Have you used SuperMud?


SHARE:

21 comments

  1. Great review, I was looking forward to it! I want this product even more now x
    www.beautywithcharm.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds amazing! I really want to try the thirsty mud mask from GlamGlow. Defiantly one to add to my wish list!


    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Alina, you should defiantly get it :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to try that one too :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want this!! I have the youth mud & thirsty mud, but think I might just need this one too......!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have used Super Mud before. It worked for the first two weeks then it stopped working. I don't know that I will continue to buy it for that reason but I have always had severe acne. It does work for those that have mild and moderate skin conditions based on other reviews I have read.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have made me want to buy this! I very nearly picked one up the other week but resisted! Everyones is always saying how good this is... can't decide what one to try though! Great review and fab photos xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I must be only of the only bloggers not to try this, but I think I may be converted! Yet I think I am just a bit tight to part with my money haha..would rather buy makeup! But a fab review as always!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have no idea how much I want to buy this, I've resisted like a billion times. I will do one day when I have money!

    India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this face mask, it truly does an amazing job of cleaning out my pores and leaving my skin amazingly soft!

    www.beautyandwhit.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely love this mask. I was a bit put off at first due to the price but it's definitely worth it :)


    www.jordanalice.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. May as well add it to your collection :')


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ill take you to Space NK on Saturday then ;)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just get this one and love it as much as me ;)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Belle, it is worth every penny. DO IT, or just buy the sample set :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. I know right! Its amazing :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. So glad i saw your comment on another beauty blog.
    I have purchased this in the full size will be trying it tomorrow.
    I find the packaging is a waste as it comes in a big box & hello sexy is a bit ott.
    I love face masks & skincare am a junkie. Lol
    Currently have over twenty new face masks lol

    ReplyDelete
  18. Jasmine, ignore the price. It is worth every single penny!! Trust me ;)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig