Tuesday 28 April 2015

Spreding Some Love...

Hello there;

One of my favourite posts to read on here are peoples' favourite blogs that they read. I don't do these enough, usually a massive one at New Years. Ive started reading a lot more since then. So here are a few blogs I feel like you NEED to be reading. 

Let's start off with Emma. I have known Emma quite a while now and I know she has been reading my blog since it started really. And FINALLY she has started her own blog. Emma is doing a beauty blog and her first few posts have been brill. Definitely a blog to keep an eye on for the future.



If you do anything today you need to follow Hannah on Twitter. She is hilarious and so so sweet. Her blog is also a great read, Hannah's personality really does shine through in her posts. 
I have followed Frankies blog from day one. I have watched it grow from its first day up to what it is now. Frankie's posts are always so easy to read and photos are very clear. A blog that needs more followers! 

Since my blogging break, I have checked back and seen that Hannahs followers have gone up loads, which is so well deserved. Hannah really plans her blog out well and you can tell within what she posts. 

Emma is one of the sweetest girls I know and her blog like the others is a fantastic read. Between her and Hannah (Hannerking) they put together great events too. I am always so envious over her photos too. Need to get some tips off this girl!

My twin. I have been reading Sarahs blog for a long time! Way before we found out we were the same person. Sarah is one of the best people I have found through blogging and luckily for her I adore her blog too! 

Megan's blog is always so varied! I love it when she includes her dogs and also her outfit posts as she has the cutest garden ever. You can tell how much thought goes into each post, they are always fantastic.
Beckas blog was one of the first blogs I followed when I started out and to this day I still love reading her posts. I always get product even when she goes on about Stila as she used to work for them. Such an amazing brand and Becka always portrayed them in a fab way. 



If you aren't already following Kenzies blog, then what are you doing with your life?! You need to sit down and have a serious word with yourself. One of my all time favourite blogs to read! 

How can I do a favourite blogs without adding my best friend ever. She is currently on a break from blogging, but that doesnt mean her pervious posts are still not worth reading. They are. Charli is literally one of the funniest people I know and that shows in her posts. You won't regret the follow, she'll be back blogging before you know it. 













SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Ahh thank you beauty!!! Love you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love posts like these and getting to discover new blogs so I will be sure to check these out as there's quite a few I haven't heard of yet (bows head in shame haha) x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you my lovely! I love your blog too <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the list of amazing blogs :) I've checked out all of them :)

    RachelShuchatMakeup

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dino's Beauty Diary29 April 2015 at 18:59

    You're too cute, thank you for the mention sweetie! xo

    Emma-Louise | Dino's Beauty Diary

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these kind of posts too :) It's always great to get other bloggers recommendations - such a lovely way to find new blogs to read :) Will check these out xx

    Brenda BusyBee

    ReplyDelete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig