Wednesday 4 June 2014

theBalm Wishlist

Hello there;

theBalm has taken my interest for a long while now. And my love for wanting to try it grew even more when I got a sample of the How About Them Apples? In a BirchBox. 

I adore the packaging on theBalm, its retro and so fun! Again theBalm is 100% cruelty free and doesn't contain parabens and other naughty ingredients.

1. How About Them Apples - This is a cheek and lip cream palette, but I would solely use these on my lips. As I am not a massive cream cheek blusher kinda gal. The colour Pie is beautiful.

2. Cindy-Lou Manizer - A blusher and highlighter in one? I am SOLD. Its a lovely nude pink. With a slight shimmer within.

3. Nude'tude - Probably one of their more "famous" products, especially for the naked ladies on the packaging. Everyone loves some naked ladies. Although I don't think you can get the Naughty palette over in the UK. I have only ever seen the Nice palette being sold. Such a shame. Still a brilliant nude eye shadow palette.

4. Instain Blusher "Lace" - I adore this blusher, it looks gorgeous. A bright pink colour which would look great on a night out!

5. Mary-Lou Manizer - Again another one of their more popular products and there is a reason for this. This highlight is gorgeous. It has a honey hue within it to add that slight golden tinge to your cheeks. 

6. Frat Boy Blusher - This is the one that started my NEED for theBalm. It is very build able and I just like the look of it.

7. Balm Voyage Palette - This is a travel friendly sized palette which contains 16 eyeshadows with matte and shimmer shade. Along with 3 lip and cheek creams. It really is multi purpose! I really like the look of A3 as a brow bone highlighter.

Do you own any of these?
Or recommend any other products from theBalm?
Let me know in the comment section below.

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I got the Nude Tude palette for Christmas last year and didn't rate it :( but I have Mary Lou and Cindy Loumanizers and I absolutely love them, definitely recommend getting them!
    Bea x
    Bea's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are the ones I am after first if I am honest!

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  2. I have the Mary-Lou Manizer and Down Boy blush! Love those two! You can check out my review of the MLM on my blog if you would like! x

    http://celineavenue.blogspot.sg/2013/12/blog-post.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be certainly looking at that :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  3. Everything looks so, so pretty! I love the packaging! The Mary-Lou Manizer is definitely on my wishlist xo

    www.seekmyscribbles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it just! Such pretty packaging!

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  4. I think I actually like their packaging more than Benefits! x

    JustJulie | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think its a lot brighter than Benefits! But they are quite similar.

      Sian | Siân Marie Beauty
      xo

      Delete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig