Wednesday 14 August 2013

Herbal Essences Bee Strong

Hello there;


In this post I am going to be reviewing Herbal Essences Bee Strong. 


What Herbal Essences say;

Lay down damage with the Bee Strong nourishing shampoo. This formula works to repair the protective outer layer of each strand of hair to leave it strong against combing damage. You know the drill: Lift it, squeeze it, work it in. Do one more rep. Girl, you are looking strong

£2.25 200ml at Tesco.com

What I say; 

Orginally I was drawn in by its lovely colour and the smell of it is AMAZING. It was on an introductory offer at Tesco when I brought it, only costing me £1. Bargain!

When I finally got round to using it, I was so surprised of the difference it made. My hair tends to dry out from shampoos really easily and I have to use loads of conditioner to get it feeling soft. But I find using this makes my hair feel soft already and I only need a tiny bit of conditioner just to maintain that softness. (Up to yet I have used an Aussie 3 minute Miracle Conditioner with it)

The smell lingers on your hair for ages after washing too. Which to me is a massive bonus as I love my hair smelling yummy! I would recommend this to my friends and anyone who is looking for a cheapish shampoo that leaves your hair in a lovely condition. 

I have brought the conditioner to go with it; but I am yet to try that out. But as soon as I do I will review that too :)

Please let me know if agree or disagree!

Sian 
xo

P.s NO idea why this had a white highlight over it..... Thanks Blogger.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig