Wednesday 14 August 2013

Océane Make Up Remover Pen

Hello there;

The first one I am testing out of Glossybox's August box is the Océane Essential MakeUp Remover Pen. 

 


What Océane say;

This pen delivers the mobile, mess - and fuss - free make-up touch-up/removal solution we have always wanted when stuck on planes, trains and automobiles. 
Shake before removal of excess makeup around your eyes, lips and those corners that smear every time you apply makeup.

Not currently for sale in the UK. And I cannot find a price for it. But once I know I shall update this.


What I think;

Its really handy to throw in your makeup bag and the bright pink end makes it stand out really easily. 
I did a swatch on my hand of an eyeliner, as I will probably use this the most to correct them annoying eyeliner mistakes. And it did remove the eyeliner rather well. But it did smudge a little. So I had to chase it round my hand a little. Which I do not think will be good if you are trying to correct eye make up. But maybe as a quick win this will do. 

What I did notice is that which the black eyeliner is has dyed the end of the nip black, so if you wanted to remove a lighter colour, the black would over power this. But thankfully it comes with a double sided nib, and 3 refills. 

It also has quite a distinctive smell that I am not keen on. And I am not very good with smells. So I do not think I could use a lot of this on my skin as it lingers on your skin.


I don't think I would purchase this when it finally arrives in the UK. But ill give it is fair chance in my day to day make up routine. 

Sian
xo


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10323157/?claim=w543bnk9wcf">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig