Monday 7 April 2014

Sleek Rose Gold Blusher

Hello there;

I am really into my blushers at the moment. Sadly I do not have the biggest collection, but I am working on that. Trust me! 

Last year I went to Ibiza with 3 of my friends and had one hell of a week! It was that good, when I got back I pretty much slept for 2 days. Ooops here I go on a tangent.p

 With Ibiza on the mind, I wanted to get a nice new blusher. At this point I hadn't heard much about Sleek. So I went exploring in my local Superdrug. And I came across the Rose Gold blusher. I didn't buy it there and then, as I knew online there was a offer. You can see what I got in my Superdrug haul here. (Please ignore the awful photos. I had no clue what I was doing back then).

Well didn't my camera pick up ever last morsel of dirt on it. That is probably the only negative I can give this item.

Anyways. 
I love the packaging on the Sleek products. They really remind me of Nars products, with that matte black outer. It's very.... wait for it.... sleek. Ha, I couldn't help myself.

When I went searching for a new blusher, I wanted a pink colour with a slight shimmer within. So when I wore it abroad the sun would really pick up the flecks and make me look magnificent. And I believe I found the perfect one.


There are five things I love about this. 
1. It has a decent size mirror. Always a bonus in my eyes.
2. No crappy brush. It is all product.
3. It stays shut. To the point where I struggle to get in it. But the last thing anyone needs is this opening in a bag and it getting everywhere.
4. It is not tested on animals.
5. It only costs £4.49, bargain right?

That aside. The product itself is beautiful. A pink/rosey colour with gold flecks in. I was instantly in love. It was perfect for me. 


As you can see above it is simply lovely. Obviously I wouldn't apply it this thick on my actual cheeks. It leaves a very healthy glow leaving the highlighting effect to do what it does when the light catches it. 

I use a normal blusher brush to apply this, swirl it round and pop it onto my face. There can be a lot of fall out though, so just watch out for that. But once it is on your face it stays for ages, with added help from a setting spray. Easily 4-5 hours. And that is me in hot and sweaty nightclubs dancing the night away. 

I am really impressed with this product as you can tell. Why I haven't gone back and got more blushers, I will never know! But I really do need too. 

Do you have any recommendations? 
Let me know in the comment section below.

Sian
xo

Follow on Bloglovin 
SHARE:

40 comments

  1. wooow such a beautiful colour perfect for summer!! :) xx

    FeelBella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! Worth getting if you like a slight shimmer :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  2. I've been wanting this for aaaaagggeeess! I seem to be unlucky though as every time I've been putting in a Boots online order it's been out of stock, and it's not in any shops near me! :( However, I was shopping online yesterday and FINALLY I found it! Can't wait for it to mine, it looks gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhhh!! Have you ordered it?! Let me know what you think of it if you have.

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  3. Ooooh this is so pretty! Love the colour! I have the Sleek Blush by 3 Lace palette which has a similar shade to rose gold in the middle of it :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to get one of their trios! Such an underrated company.

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  4. Sleek is my favourite makeup brand, and their blushes are amazing! I love their Pink Lemonade Blush by 3 Palette - the shades are stunning xx

    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really wanna get that Pink Lemonade trio! It's on my wish list :D!

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  5. Your swatch says it all.. Such a stunning blush! I hope to get my hands on some of Sleek's items because my local Superdrug doesn't stock it, but all of their blushers look super beautiful x

    Kathryn | effievanity
    (hope you can enter my spring palette giveaway!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is :) I hope you do too they are really good.
      And I have entered your giveaway :D!

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  6. Wow I love this color! In the pan, it reminded me of Nars Orgasm but the swatch looks much prettier than it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is very similar to Orgasm, but hell of a lot cheaper!

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. A lot like the HD one we got in GlossyBox!

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  8. omg is so beautiful!!!!


    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this blusher! I have it in my sleek face form kit :)

    -Amy x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, another Rose Gold user. It super pretty :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  10. That is such a pretty blush :) I really want to try Sleek! When I go to the UK next year I'm definitely going to pick up a bunch!

    My favorite blush is Tarte! It's amazing and all of the colors stay on for so long!

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im the same as you, but I wanna try Tarte really bad! Their Amazonian Clay blushers look and sound incredible!

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  11. hey babes!! really love this blusher!!!! I've nominated you for the very inspiring blogger btw:)

    http://www.thechinadolldiaries.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/very-inspiring-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ill look into this tomorrow when I have some free time! Thank you though darling :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  12. This blush is so beautiful! I need to make a big Sleek order soon

    http://www.mercuteify.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it Allison, you won't be disappointed :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  13. Love the pigments in this blush and also love your blog, now following you and hope you can return to my blog again soon xx

    Tia
    www.bellezzababe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ive been following your blog for ages now Tia :p

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  14. Replies
    1. Oh really! I never seen Orgasm in person so I didn't realise!

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  15. I love the massive mirrors that Sleek has on their products. I haven't used any of their blushers though. My favourite blushers are from Lily Lolo.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's a really lovely colour! it reminds me of NARS' orgasm
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been told it is a VERY close dupe :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  17. I absolutely love this one, I think its my favourite of my Sleek blushes! Love it!

    Beautyxpress0.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its my only one, but I really wanna get more :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  18. I love Sleek products! I should get one of their blushes too, I have yet to try them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it Madeline, this one especially :) You won't be disappointed.

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  19. This is one of my favourite blushers, I really need to start using it more! x

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've got my eye on this blusher, its such a lovely colour not to bright either which I like! :)
    I'd love it if you could take a look at my blog and even follow!
    http://candidlychloe0912.blogspot.co.uk/

    Thanks,
    Chloe xx

    ReplyDelete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig