Sunday 2 February 2014

January Favourite

Hello there;

How fast has January gone? Is it just me or has it flown?
Scary to think it's February already but I get a week off work this month and I cannot wait for a lovely break :)

I know this is a very popular way to end the month by choosing 4-5 favourites. But if I am honest I don't want to do that many. I think 1-3 will be enough. So that is what I am going to do.

Can you guess what I have picked this month? 
If you have well done.



Yes I have re-used photos. Camera battery was dead :(
I have been out a few times this month and this little guy has done me proud. I adore him. 
Such a fantastic colour. But I am not going to go on and on. Check out this post, to see a full review.

Sorry this was a little brief but I have just posted about On and On Bronze. 

What other Colour Tattoo colours would you recommend me?

Sian
xo

Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. I can't believe it's February already! I've just read your review on this and I really want to try it out - I usually shy away from eyeshadow-like products and just favour lashings of mascara instead, but the colour is so gorgeous! x

    flawedfairytale fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it, last month defiantly flew by! You should go out and get it :) I highly doubt you will be disappointed!

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  2. I love these so much!! I have the colour Barely Branded which is the most amazing champaign colour. I love using it pretty much with any eye look I do building up the coverage towards the inner corners of my eyes to keep them bright and cheerful. Definitely a colour I recommend :)

    Deb | Debra Bros Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am totally going to look out for that one! I would love one of these in a champagne colour for my inner corners and highlight my brow bone!

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the suggestion!

    Ive been trying to find a good cream eye color like this one that doesn't crease or isn't too sheen. WIll definitely be trying this out!

    xo, N
    www.natashasolae.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Defiantly go and get it :) Let me know what you think of it :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  4. I love this color but my favourite one from the line is rose gold a really preety pink. I just followed you on bloglovin and would love a follow back!

    callofbeautymodernwarfare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to look out for that colour.

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  5. Such a great post - couldn't be truer! This guy is my handy go-to day eye product.

    Lovely blog darling :)

    Viève, xx

    www.bonjourvieve.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this colors , is beautiful :) love the pink one also :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to look out for this pink one everyone is on about! I have only seen the more neutral shades in Boots atm.

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  7. I agree with your review. This eyeshadow is such a must for beauty lovers! :)

    ReplyDelete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig