Monday 10 February 2014

Ask Siân Marie

Hello there;


Ive had this blog a little while now, and it has come to my attention that you guys don't know anything about me. All you see is what I type, an odd body part and photos I take. 

So I am going to answer a few questions that will give you a little insight into my world.

Myself and the boyfriend, Palmer

1. What is your middle name?: Marie
2. What is your favorite drink?: Gingerbread Latte
3. What is your favorite song at the moment?: Enchanted - Taylor Swift, always
4. What is your favorite food?: Pizza
5. What is the last thing you bought?: Petrol
6. Favorite book of all time?: Harry Potter series
7. Favorite Color?: Pink
8. Do you have any pets?: Budgie, Skittles & Fish, Tyrion
9. Favorite Perfume?: Vera Wang, Princess range
10. Favorite Holiday?: Christmas
11. Are you married?: Nope, although it feels like it somedays
12. Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times?: Too many too count. Ive been all over Spain, USA, Dominican Republic plus other holidays
13. Do you speak any other language?: Sadly not
14. How many siblings do you have?: I have one younger brother, Ross
15. What is your favorite store?: Boots I can do serious damage in there
16. Favorite restaurant?: Frankie and Bennys or Harvester
17. When was the last time you cried?: I had a massive mardy moment the other day and did the whole stomping upstairs, while slamming doors and crying. I am 24 honest.
18. Favorite Blog?: I have far too many, look out for a future post of my favourite blogs.
19. Favorite Movie?: Little Mermaid, Titanic, The Notebook
20. Favorite TV show?: Mr Selfridge
21. PC or Mac?: Mac, no competition
22. What phone do you have?: iPhone 5, my baby, my life
23. How tall are you?: 5''3, I'm so tiny :(
24. Can you cook?: Kinda.... Palmer is the cook in our house.

There you have it. 24 questions.

Would you like to know anything else about me?
Ask me in the comment section below.

Sian
xo

Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I love The Notebook, too! Great answers :) I'm following your blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Defiantly one of the best films ever :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  2. Such a great way to give a little sneek peek into the person behind the blogger. My boyfriend is the cook in my house too, I'm useless!

    Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

    Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least its not just like that in my house >.<!

      Ive commented on your latest post :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  3. That's such a nice photo of you and Palmer :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From my birthday last yr :D! Clubfist (y)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  4. I love Enchanted by Taylor Swift as well! In fact, I love most of her songs :D

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is SO beautiful. Always puts a smile on my face :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig