Wednesday 26 February 2014

Lush Candy Mountain Bubble Bar

Hello there;

I hope you are not getting bored of all the Lush reviews. But I love Lush. So shot me. >.<

This is another Christmas gift I got, at ermm.... Christmas. But I have only just got round to using it. I was a little hesitant to using the bubble bars as I have never used them before. I am mainly a bath bomb girl. But can I say I am a little bit in love with this bubble bar.

With this being a Christmas line, I can't tell you how much it was as it is just "unavailable" on the website now. But I doubt it cost anymore than £4.

These tend to be paired up with the Snow Fairy smells, so if you like that sweet scent, you will love this. It has quite a strong scent of vanilla and I love vanilla so this is perfect for me. It is one of them scents that fills up your bathroom for a few hours after too. So yummy.

It has a slight shimmer to the bar, but this doesn't come across in the actual bath water. I almost noticed there was a slightly pink tint to my bath water too. 


From the photo above you can see how much I used for one bath, literally the tip of the iceberg (haha).

It gave me plenty of bubbles, I am not a massive fan of LOADS of bubbles in my baths this gave me just enough. They didn't stick around for long though but the plus side to this there is no bubble residue left around the bath. Silver linings and all that. 

Probably going to get another 3 baths out of this, maybe even a cheeky little 4th bath. I would really recommend this bubble bar!

Have you used Candy Mountain?
Let me know your thoughts in the comment section below.

Sian
xo

Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I love this bubble bar! My sister had a bath with it the other night and I swear I can still kinda smell it. Also, price wise (according my order confirmation email anyway) it was £2.65 - which seems really reasonable! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It smells amazing. Only going to last me another bath (3 in total) but if your email is right then its fantastic value for money. Less than a £1 per use.

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  2. I love bubble bars!
    and I'm like you, definitely get a couple uses out of one
    -MJ
    marleeandyou.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im going to get 1 more out of these. So 3... not bad though I don't think :)

      Sian
      xo

      http://sm-beautyblog.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
  3. oooooh I tried this not long ago because I loved the look of it but I used nearly all of it in a full bath because I wanted lots of glitter and pink (I was in a bad mood you see and thought a pink glittery bath would cheer me up!!! - it didn't) I was a bit disappointed with the lack of sparkle and pink but each to their own, I mean not everyone wants to come out sparkly do they? But it does smell DIVINE.

    www.hbbeautyblog.co.uk

    Hannah x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was expecting a little more sparkle if I am honest. But the smell makes up for its lack of sparkle. Ive got another one of these bad boys lined up for use :p

      Sian
      xo

      http://sm-beautyblog.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
  4. I loved Candy Mountain at Christmas, but not as much as the magic wand star! I still have one Candy Mountain bubble bar left though. I'd completely forgotten about it until i saw this post! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get using it :D!! I have a magic star still waiting to be used :P

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  5. There's never enough of lush reviews! :)

    evelinkivi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I am glad you think that :D

      Sian
      xo

      Delete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig