Sunday 16 March 2014

Eyeko Skinny Eyeliner

Hello there; 

If you have read my February Favourites post or my February BirchBox, you will see me mention/bang on about the Eyeko Mini liquid eyeliner. And as promised here is the full review on it.

As this was from a beauty box, I only got sent a sample size, or "mini" as Eyeko has called it. This is the eyeliner that Alexa Chung uses to create her famous flicks. So I was bound to love it!

Sorry it's upside down, being left handed has its disadvantages.
It has a felt tip nib, which I totally prefer as I find it much easier to get a better line and easier to create a flick. I can use a brush but one wrong move and your eyeliner is a little doomed. 


This eyeliner is really black, the pigmentation is fantastic. One swipe and you are done. None of this filling in bits because the eyeliner hasn't took properly. It really does just glide on. 

I like the packaging, silver on black, really simple and effective. It is really light and easy to hold. I hate it when products are really slim, wanna be able to grab it and smush it onto my eyelid. (Okay maybe not smush, but I do like that word haha)

The normal price for this is £12 and I think that is a bargain. I have used this product loads and it is still going strong! I really will repurchase this when it dries up on me!

Have you used this eyeliner or any other of the Eyeko products?
Let me know what you think in the comment section below.

Sian
xo

Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

20 comments

  1. I ,LOVE THIS EYELINER. I wear it everyday at the minute! I'll definitely be re-purchasing :D

    rosecharli.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look of this eyeliner, it looks SO black! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to get it Megan, you will not be disappointed :)

      Sian xo

      Delete
  3. Oh wow this looks great! want to try it! :) xx

    FeelBella

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo do you know where sells this? xx

    stephellis531.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.eyeko.com/index.php?route=common/home There darling :)!

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  5. Great review!

    http://www.asparklyhanger.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got this in my Birchbox too, and am totally sold on it. It is such a great product, so easy to use and stays on so well! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eyeko products are great! I have one of their mascaras and it does not move at all! I really want to try this eyeliner and see how it compares to my stila stay all day liner that I love!
    The Beauty Break

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to try the mascaras now too! It's made a good impression on me and the brand :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  8. I've never tried this liner before but definitely want to seeing as it looks amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will love it Gemma! Let me know if you get it :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  9. Great review! I have never tried this eyeliner but it sounds great :) x

    ~ www.brunette-wavez.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this looks amazing. I would love to try this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get it Tanya, you will not be disappointed :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig