Sunday 30 March 2014

March Favourites

Hello there;

Another month that has flown before my very eyes! I do love March, I love spring. The later nights and earlier mornings. Whats not to love?

So shall we see what else I have been loving this month?

Look at all that pretty packaging! I am such a magpie for packaging.


Benefit Rockateur - £23.50 5g - I am sure I have mentioned this on my blog somewhere before. But I simply adore this blusher, as you can see from the photo. Well loved springs to mind. I try not to use this loads as it is not cheap, but I just can't help myself every night out I HAVE to have this on my cheeks or I don't feel complete. 

I do use the brush that comes with it too, it may not be the best design to apply the blusher to your cheeks but I feel like it does a good job. And the smell. Oh god the smell of this product. I can't quite pin point what the scent is but boy do I like it. 


Mac Ruby Woo - £15 3g - OMG OMG this is my all time favourite lipstick. I adore a bold red lip, on myself or on someone else. I think it is the best way to make a look slightly more classy or make more of a statement. 

The formulation of this lipstick is matte, so if you was to use this you need to make sure your lips are really well moisturised before hand. Or this lipstick will just look gross on your lips. If you follow me on Instagram, you will have seen me in many a photo with this on my lips. 


Taylor Swift Enchanted Wonderstruck - £40 100ml - If you know me, I simply adore Taylor Swift. Quite literally I have the biggest girl crush on her ever. And this doesn't stop when it comes to her perfumes. My boyfriend brought me this one for Christmas and I can't stop wearing it at the moment. 

I love colour of the bottle, as you can see from the photo it is a rainbow of colours and has the little flower, birds and jewel trinket around the bottle neck. Just so pretty. 

I am not going to tell you how it smells as I can't. But it just smells nice. Go to your local Debenhams  or Boots to give it a whiff and see for yourself!

What has been your favourites this month?
Let me know below in the comment section.

Sian
xo

Follow on Bloglovin 
SHARE:

29 comments

  1. Benefit Rockateur reminds me so much of the Mac Mineralize blushes! I really want a Benefit blush but they're so expensive compared to others

    Ellie xx | http://theleobeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they are, but they are super pretty :p

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  2. Not gonna lie, I love every single one of these products! I need Wonderstruck in my life!

    rosecharli.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look of everything you've featured! Especially Rockateur! I need to have a smell of that Taylor Swift perfume, the bottle alone makes me want it on my dressing table! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Defiantly Megan! Its a lovely scent :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  4. That benefit blush looks so good

    http://obsessedwiththelittlethingsinlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. That blush looks beautiful! I also want to smell that Taylor Swift perfume! Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh I spy Taylor Swift's wonderstruck! I LOVE that perfume, this one and the original. You have good perfume choice ;)

    Sharlotte | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks, I have them both too :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  7. Oh I loveeeeee Benefit Rockateur - it's such a gorgeous blush xx

    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rockateur is such an amazing blush! It gives the perfect amount of flush to the face, to look super fresh and healthy. It is just my holy grail haha :)


    Melane | Oh Sweet Remedy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's mine too! The Sleek Rose Gold is quite similar though too :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  9. I'm in love with the colour of mac lipstick! One of my favourite!

    Yesterday I started my blog and I hope you have some time to visit it :)
    Good luck!
    xx
    skylarksymphony.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my all time favourite too :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  10. The packaging of the Taylor Swift perfume is gorgeous! Love the lippy too
    Salted Roses // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It smells as good as it looks too :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  11. I am hoping to get my hands on a Taylor Swift perfume too, everyone loves those! And they look so cute! The benefit blushes are to die for too :)

    www.cappuccinoandfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Taylor Swift's perfume looks amazing, I think I would buy it without even checking out its smell just because the packaging is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I did with this one :P

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  13. I really want to try Ruby Woo, and the taylor swift perfume sounds amazing! I've read descriptions of how it smells, but I have no idea what "floral" or "fruitty" even means in terms of fragrances, so I might just get a sample!

    Yet Another Makeup Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ana try it! You will not be disappointed :)

    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. I need to get the Benefit Rockateur like now!!! It really is gorgeous!! Ruby Woo is my favourite red, second to... RiRi woo! lol Great favourites Sian!

    http://justjulie81.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julie, you do. You will love it :) & thanks sweetie.

      Sian
      xo

      Delete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig