Thursday 1 May 2014

Hello May


Well hello there;

And its May already. Wow. The 5th month of the year. Where is this year going?
We are officially in Spring and very close to Summer, my favourite season. 


April was a lovely month. A lot of good times with friends, shopping trips and too many hours spent at work. But a girls gotta earn a living some how!

One of the main events from April was of course McBusted! And they where amazing. Expect a blog post soon from that lovely day with Charlotte Rose

Now May is going to be a very busy month for me. Myself and Palmer are moving house again. We have been in our current one for just over a year and as much as we like it here. We are hardly saving any money. So we are moving into my parents old house which they rent for cheap so we can save more money to buy our own house! Exciting yet stressful times. This does mean that I may be MIA for a couple of weeks. But don't you worry your little cotton socks I will try and schedule a lot of posts to keep you going. Im good like that you see.

Other than that, I think that's it. Im sure I will fill you in on anything else :)

What you doing during May?

Sian
xo

Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. Exciting moving times! And McBusted was AMAZING. Just saying.

    Charli | Charlotte Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wasn't it just. Oh I wish I could do it all over again, in the OMFG zone ;D

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  2. Moving houses is a big deal, I hope you enjoy the new place;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ive lived there before.... But it's going to be totally different this time. No parents :P

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  3. ooooh moving house ey!! I hope your all moved in and settled as soon as, I'm sure you'll be happy there and if you can save more then its a winner isn't it!!?
    Every weekend in May of mine is booked up, it;s such a busy month!! Not good when I'm trying to save for holiday but ahh well ey

    www.hbbeautyblog.co.uk

    Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Defiantly Hannah! Ahhhhh can't wait to see what you've been up too. Im so nosey ;D

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  4. Moving can be sooo stressful so if you don't succeed in doing lot's of scheduled posts I will let you off! ha! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thank you ;D I may just make it 2-3 a week instead of every other day :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  5. Hope your move goes well lovely! Are you still going to be in the Mansfield / Sutton area? xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks darling. I am moving near the court? Literally 5 mins away from Tesco :p

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
    2. Ah I know where you mean! That's awesome! :D xo

      Delete
    3. So still close by, don't you worry :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  6. Good luck with the move honey!!! May sounds like it's going to be eventful for you :D xx

    Gemma // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with your move. Hopefully it isn't too stressful!
    Bright and Shiny

    ReplyDelete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig