Sunday 11 May 2014

MAC Heroine

Hello there;

Ever brought a product and thought it was a really good idea at the time, but got home and realise you will never ever wear it? Yeah this me right now.

The thing is MAC Heroine is too pretty not to have in your collection.



Just look at all that purple goodness. 
And thats the things with this lipstick is purple. How do I wear this day to day? I simply can't. But I know it will look amazing on a night out to Rock City. And honestly, I just like wearing it around the house. 


The formulation of this lipstick is Matte, and I do find it a little more drying that the other matte MAC lipsticks I have tried in the past. But I will forgive it. 

It's staying power is incredible. It just sticks to your lips which I love. I hate it when my lipsticks thinks its a  great idea to go down to your chin. With this being a matte lipstick though, I do recommend using a lip scrub before hand to get rid of any dead skin on your lips. And follow that up with a good hydrating lip balm, as this will help the colour not clump up on your lips. 

 Of course it has he typical MAC lipstick smell, vanilla. Urgh I love it, I could smell it all day. I really like Heroine it is something a little different from the usual picks and reds. Maybe one day I will be brave enough and wear this in the middle of the day!

Have you used Heroine? What make up look did you use it with?
Let me know in the comment section below!

Sian
xo

- Don't miss out on my 250+ followers giveaway. To enter click here! - 




SHARE:

22 comments

  1. This lipstick colour is AMAZING. And you look waaaay hot in it ;) Rock City for sure!

    Charli | Charlotte Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is a gorgeous colour but I have no idea where you can wear this! I quite often pop on a lipstick but then wipe it off before I head out of the door as I know people will just stare! lol xx

    http://justjulie81.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here!! I have a BRIGHT pink that I near wear for this reason.

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  3. Wow wow wow!! This shade is just gorgeous :') I need this in my life, love it!! xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how this looks on you but you are right It is a night out shade.Thank you for your comment on my blog at www.lippylikes.com. If you haven't already followed I would love it if you would. I have followed yours x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ive been following you for ages now :p

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  5. This lipstick is such a gorgepus colour! I wish I was brave enough to wear it out!

    Hollie xx

    www.lovedbyhollie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think ill be brave enough for a while :P

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  6. Ohhh what a gorgeous colour! I so need to swatch this next time I'm at a MAC store xx

    Gemma // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Defiantly Gemma, you will fall in love :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous colour! I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin and GFC. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!
    cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just followed you back, I love your hair :D! Major ombre envy.

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Thats a great way to describe it :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  9. I LOVE IT! I know what you mean about it not being the most wearable shade, I have a Topshop one in a similar colour and never quite know what to do with it hahaa. Definitely good for a night out though! xo

    Megan Jane // Seek My Scribbles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait for my next night out so I can wear it :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  10. I would love to own this. I have Rebel and this is even more dramatic than that. I would have to try it on at MAC before making any decisions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go try it :D! Careful though you will fall in love :p

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  11. Oh my lord, I am in love with that shade! I know it would only get used on special occasions/ concerts if I got it! I think I'm going to wait until the Lorde variation of Heroine comes out ;)

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am excited to see that one too!

      Sian
      xo

      Delete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig