Friday 29 August 2014

August Favourites

Hello there;

Another month gone, another monthly favourites. 

August Favourites
Not the best photo, god damn sun didn't want to play when I took this. 


If you have seen my Going Back Blonde?! post, then you will know exactly why L'Oreal Sunkiss Jelly is in my favourites this month. I am not going to babble on about this hair dye as I have dedicated an entire post to it.

Next is the MAC Cleanse Off Oil. I used to be so so scared of using oils on my face, I am sure you have read me say that many a time. But I have finally grown them beauty balls and used a couple of oils on my face now. How have I not used this before!? I brought this months ago from Meadowhall and just tossed it aside as my Cleanse & Polish took over my cleansing routine. But man, this stuff really does do wonders. I just want to use it a couple more times before I do a full post on it.

Lastly is the GlamGlow Super Mud. This stuff is out of this world, again I am just putting this to a good test before I do a full review on it. 

Short and sweet today guys on my products. But how can I forget my favourite blog of the month. 
This month it goes too....


I have been talking to Sarah on Twitter for quite a while now. We are practically the same person. I adore her. Her blog, Time To See The Stars, is a fantastic mix up of beauty and lifestyle posts. Also with the added bonus of her YouTube videos. I always look forward to reading her posts. Especailly one she posted the other day which I may have to pinch >.<, her Some Secrets Behind "Time To See The Stars". Defiantly a blog to follow! 


What have you been loving this month?


SHARE:

11 comments

  1. awww a little favourites this month! Shows truly what you've been loving, I'm dyyyying to try that Glam Glow!! I cannot wait for the full review *let it be soon*

    www.hbbeautyblog.co.uk

    Hannah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I nominated you for the Liebster Award on my blog! http://mademoisellemaquillage23.blogspot.ca/2014/08/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photos are took! Just need to get the post wrote up!!


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for my nomination. I did one a while ago though :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhh I love the sound of the sun kiss jelly and am soooo tempted to buy it! :)


    Layla xx


    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. My skin is going mental at the minute with hormones so the temptation to buy the super mud clearing mask is massive, i've tried a sample before and absolutely loved it, it's just so expensiveeee!

    Jade x

    Beauty Butterfly | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a surprise for you.. Yes.. I have a pot of my very own Glam Glow ;) message for details. LOL.

    Charli | Charlotte Rose

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its so worth the money though!!


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAY! Which one did you get?!


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait for your cleanse off oil post!! I keep eyeing up MAC Skincare but I always buy make up over it ha!!


    www.effstarbeauty.blogspot.com


    x

    ReplyDelete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig