Thursday 7 August 2014

Real Technique Core Collection

Hello there;

I have been shopping on Cohorted again. Oooops. And I will say it again to you, if you haven't checked out Cohorted.com yet. GO DO IT NOW. And then come back to this page and carry on reading my post :)

My latest purchase from that wonderful website was the Real Techniques Core Collection

This usually retails at around £21.99, not too bad for 4 Real Techniques brushes but I got these for £13.50. Even better, I know! What you get from going on Cohorted.

The Core Collection comes with the following 4 brushes:
Buffing Brush
Pointed Foundation Brush
Contour Brush
Detailer Brush
Also a case that will turn into a stand.


If I am 100% honest with you, I only got this for the contour brush, it does its job brilliantly, I am recommending it to everyone. The others where an added bonus. I think the foundation brush will be great for either as a setting powder brush or for concealer. The detailer brush is fantastic for added that little bit of highlighter in the corner of your eyes. And the buffing brush, I dunno what I make of this yet. I am too in love with my Expert Face brush. 

I really like this set, especially that it comes with a case. Fantastic if you are travelling, keep all of the brush heads in good condition. I think the sets are great value for money, as more Real Technique brushes are in the price region of £10. 


SHARE:

20 comments

  1. The buffing brush is definitely one of my favourites from real techniques! I still have a few of these brushes from when they first came out and I went and got them straight away so needless to say they are amazing quality:)


    thechinadolldiaries.blogspot.co.uk


    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't beat RT brushes for their quality and price! I own quite a lot of them but not the core collection and I'm always on the look out for new contour brushes so imma pop this down on my ever growing list! Great review! xx

    JustJulie | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absoultely love the Real Techniques brushes, definitely my favuorite brand. Really love your blog, just followed on bloglovin :) x

    www.jordanalice.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the Core Collection too and only really use the contour brush and buffing brush, but I still think it's worth the money! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. They really are worth the money! I still haven't made up my mind about the buffing brush!!


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would really recommend it Julie, I even pick it up over my Zoeva one :)


    Sian
    xoo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwh thank you Jordan! :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is! Especially when I got mine a lot cheaper >.<!


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I still really want this brush set! Lovely post :)

    Charlotte Rose

    ReplyDelete
  10. I got this brush set from Cohorted too! I don't know what I was doing with my life before I got this RT set. The brushes are incredible! x


    www.mappedoutblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the buffing brush, use it everyday for liquid foundation - gives a fab finish.
    I'll have to check out Cohorted! Great blog!

    nlmorgan, lifestyle & beauty

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks my little chicken nugget :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I must admit since doing this post, I have used my buffing brush a little more! I am slowly falling in love with it :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you Natalie :)! I hope you enjoy Cohorted as much as I do!


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. How can I not have heard of Cohorted til now?! It's amazing!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are a great price for the quality that they are :)! I hope you enjoy Cohorted.


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Haha! I know right! Enjoy it ;D


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. There are 100% way of using brushes though. I love using my buffing brush for blending my concealer. I don't actually like the concealer brush for it.


    I should have shares or something in Cohorted from all the people I have gotten to sign up :')!


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this collection so much! I bought it just for the buffing brush but I love the others too (except the pointed foundation brush which I just can't get to work no matter what...)

    Sheri | Behind The Frames

    ReplyDelete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig