Thursday 16 October 2014

Another Dupe?! O'Boy!

Hello there;

You looking for a Daniel Sandler Water Colour Blush dupe? Well look no further, instead of paying £14.50, you will be paying only £3. Make Up Revolution strikes again with another fabulous dupe.

I'm gonna dive straight in and say that these are incredible. You literally need the smallest amount for an amazing pay off. It does take a little time to get used to it, you may get the clown look on first use!


I feel that this blusher really gives you that rosy, English rose sort of cheek when softly applied. But if you wanted to layer it up and get more of a stand out pink on that is totally achievable with this blusher. I also like that it has a pump, I find this so much more hygienic than maybe an open pot. 

The formulation is rather thick, which I wasn't expecting. For some reason I thought it would be quite runny. Now I haven't tried the Daniel Sandler blushers, so I can't really comment on how the formulation compares to them. But I am sure someone in the comment section will let me know ;) 

I really cannot give this blusher enough praise! I really wish I had picked up more colours when I was in store, but I am sure they will be sticking around for a while! 

Have you tried any of the Vivid Blushers from Makeup Revolution?! 

SHARE:

16 comments

  1. Love these so much too and don't think that they are talked about enough.

    Pams Stuff and Things

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOh this does look a little bit gorgeous Sian! I need this!! xx
    JustJulie | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I've had my eye on the Daniel Sandler watercolour blushes for a while, but may give this ago instead since it's so much cheaper! Love the colour you chose. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful! I stay away from cream/liquid blushes cos I'm a bit scared of them haha




    Francesca xo | www.effstarbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm already a Make Up Revolution fan, however I must try this out next time I pop into Superdrug!!

    You should check out my Zoella Beauty giveaway on my blog!
    allthatshimmers.co.uk xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a good copy! I just wish I could actually wear pink blush without looking like a minor haha.

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Let me know if you get on Alina :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another thing added to your wish list :')


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Im still a little scared of them but this is a great starter :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Let me know if you get one Emma :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. There are other colours!! Get them :D


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks gorgeous! I'd really like to try that. Do you know if they are available anywhere online?
    allure-square.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig