Wednesday 25 February 2015

Keeping Hold Of Memories

Hello there;

Are you like me and forget the little things that happen in your life?
I know I do all of the time. I constantly get people saying "Don't you remember that?" "Can you remember when..." and my answer is simple. No. No I cannot. 

When I saw the One Line A Day memory book, I knew that I needed this in my life.
Basically its the paper version of TimeHop.

In here, I will be putting down even the most simpler of things. Be it, I had a really nice dinner or maybe something that I really do want to treasure. I have a lot of wonderful times with friends, family and the boyfriend. But again, I will probably forget them. With using this I can flick back a chuckle to myself. I will be starting this on 1st March. Purely because I cannot start in the beginning of a month. OCD alert.

Don't you think it looks stunning though? With gold leaf around the edging of the pages too. It will look lovely on any bookshelf. It isn't as big as I imagined either, it fits into my hands with ease and I have small hands! 

I got mine from the Urban Outfitters website, but I have seen them on Amazon and also in bookstores such as Waterstones. 

Have you ever kept a dairy?

Follow me on 


SHARE:

17 comments

  1. This is such a lovely idea, I'm a very sentimental person, I have a box in my room full of train tickets, wristbands - all sorts from over the years that I'll never use again but there's the memory attached!

    allthatshimmers.co.uk xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely idea and worth keeping a record of. I love the look of the gold against the teal shade x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got one of these too but I'm so rubbish at remembering to write in it! It's such a lovely idea though. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely thing to do. I gave my friend a "Word of the day" journal that he uses to keep unusual and foreign words that he's discovered (he's a linguist), and he loves it. I hope that you have a lot of fun reading back!

    Ting | The Ting Thing

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great idea. It must be amazing to have five years of your life in a little book!
    Elise @ Elise Dopson

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a good idea! I'll definitely be picking one of these up! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've seen so many of these on Instagram.. I might have to treat myself as I love the idea of it.
    Alice Anne // Anniewritesbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these! I really need to invest in one. I use my planner almost like a diary, but I feel like I still miss noting things down. I love the idea of describing the day in one line. If you find yourself forgetting to keep up with it, I suggest setting a daily alarm on your phone. That always helps me with new daily habits. :)

    Wendy | Fashionable Heart

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds like a great idea - I am always forgetting the little things! :) x

    Brenda BusyBee | Bella & Bear Pro Makeup Brush Set Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful isn't it.


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Exactly! Can't wait to see what memories it brings back.


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Let me know if you do :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am going to do that alarm, a great idea Wendy :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. This looks so nice! I'm moving to Florida soon so I think I might get this to keep notes about each day. So pretty too! Danielle


    missdanielle.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. charlotterose.4 March 2015 at 11:46

    It's my birthday this month nugget ;) I've been wanting one of these forever nugget ;) nuff said.

    Charli | Charlotte Rose

    ReplyDelete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig