Thursday 13 August 2015

August 2015 BirchBox - #BeautyJunkie

BirchBox August 2015 #BeautyJunkie - Sian Marie Beauty

How cute is this months BirchBox. I am avid user of emojis so this box design is right up my street. I think I would go to the extreme to say this is my favourite box design ever. What makes it even better is this months box comes with stickers! I love stickers and since getting my new Ban.do diary I have been using stickers to make it more fun. So these will 100% be being used to keep it fun and bright.

BirchBox August 2015 #BeautyJunkie - Sian Marie Beauty

Rituals Fortune Scrub | £10 - I am having a scrub overload recently. Buying them and receiving them at any given point. Not that I am complaining, I adore a good scrub and this Rituals one smells amazing. Can't wait to slather this all over my body!

Huygens Exfoliating Cream | £17.90 - Not loving the smell of this guy if I am honest. But if it does a good enough job exfoliating my face, I may just be able to put up with it. Its a good sample size pot though, would be perfect to travel with.

Kebelo Clarifying Shampoo | £13.95 - Since my Fudge clarifying shampoo ran out Ive not repurchased it or tried a new one. I keep forgetting to pick one up, so this is very much welcomed into my collection. Smells very spa like and I have high hopes for it. 

Laura Mercier Full Blown Volume Supreme Mascara | £19.50 - Could a mascara have a longer name?! I am loving the fact that this in this months box! I am a self confessed mascara junkie, so I am SO excited to use this and see if its worth the quite hefty price tag. 

L. Erikson Grab & Go Ponytail Holder | £11.50 - I have really fine hair and personally this bobble is a little to thick for my hair. But I like the concept around these metal free bobbles that won't snag your hair.

Lord & Berry Blush "Lotus" | £17 - I know this is a blush and I am sure it will make a gorgeous blush, but I can't help but look at this and think "you will look amazing in my crease" now if you don't know what I mean by that, then go home ;) This blush is super creamy and it leaves the most gorgeous reddy brown colour. I am going to get a lot of use outta this guy.

BirchBox August 2015 #BeautyJunkie - Sian Marie Beauty

I am loving the contents of this months box, a wide range of products which I will use. Bar the face exfoliant but who knows I may end up loving it! 

What did you think of this months BirchBox?!

Follow me on 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig