Sunday 9 August 2015

August 2015 Empties

Cocoa Brown Tough Stuff | £5.99 - This scrub not only lasted me ages but was also amazing. For £6 it is more than affordable. I am a massive lover of Cocoa Brown as a whole and this product is one of my fave products from the line. I will 100% repurchase this when I am narrowed my scrubs down.

Emma Hardie Amazing Face Age Support Cream | £42 - I received this sample a while ago and ill be honest I didn't use it constantly to notice any effects really. But it was a nice moisturiser and if it wasn't for the massive price tag I would have considered giving it a proper go. 

Faith in Nature Coconut Shower Gel & Foam Bath | £5.60 - I used this as a bath foam as I thought it would be really coconutty. It wasn't and it hardly made bubbles. Maybe it would have made a better shower gel but ill never know now.  

Simple Oil Balancing Cleansing Wipes | £3.29 - Two more packs bite the dust. Nothing else to report of these. 

Cyanide Pill | Lush Oxford Street Exclusive - This smelt amazing. But made my bath the same colour as wee. That put me off slightly but the water smelt good and left my skin feeling lovely. 

May Day | Lush Oxford Street - Hated the smell of this, hated the bath I had. The proceeds go to a good cause but no, I am not a massive fan of aniseed. Wouldn't buy this again.

Leo Bancroft Ultimately Intense Deep Moisture Mask | £1.00 - I am currently on a massive get my hair to a decent state, state of mind. Its battered. This mask did wonders to my hair and for only £1 I will certainly be stocking up on these when I next see them in my local Tesco.

Sanex Dermo Extra Control | £1.89 - Standard roll on, smells fresh. Kept my underarms dry. What more could you want from a deodorant.

Batiste Tropical Dry Shampoo | £2.99 - I adore the scent of this. So fresh and reminds me of holidays. I adore Batiste so I will have this again in my stash soon.

Pure & Light Organic Essential Floral Toner | £19 - How often do people finish toners? I don't think I have ever seen one in someones empties? Well not one that I can remember. This toner was really refreshing, left my skin feeling soft. 

What have you used up recently?!

Follow me on 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig