Monday 30 September 2013

My Best Friend.

Hello there;

Now I understand this is a beauty/lifestyle blog. But I currently have a friend. No not just a friend. She is my best friend and she is incredible not herself at the moment. And watching any of your friends struggle with who they are and how they are feeling is upsetting. So I want to write/type this as appreciation on how much I love Charlotte Rose Boylett. 



I know we didn't start on good terms. I still don't remember that train ride and what I said. So it is completely irrelevant what I said or did back then. I met you, when I was at my worst. Breaking up with someone who damaged me so badly. You was there for the drunken Thursday night in town. You was there to listen to me when I was upset. You've watched me go from someone who was truely uneasy with their life to being who I am now. And I thank you for that. 




So lets looks back at what we have done in these past 8 years. YES CHARLI 8!

  • Been drunk. A lot.
  • Got ducked up
  • Been to Magaluf
  • Seen numerous famous people perform
  • Bitched
  • Moaned at each other
  • Just walking into your house
  • Eating McDonalds and playing the sims
  • Introduced you too Stu.
But we have never fallen out. Yes we go distant now and again, but we both know we are there for each other when times get tough. 

How many time have I moaned about Palmer to you?! And you still tell me to shut up and that he actually loves me.


It is now my turn to be there for you! And I am going to be, every step of the way. 

You are a wonderful person, who will one day realise this and will look back on this time and not be angry, but be pleased with how far you have come along. There will be no need to regret how you are now. Its gonna make you who you are in the future. But for now. Keep that chin up high and keep pushing on Charli, your going to do this! 

I love you so much.

xxxxx
SHARE:

1 comment

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig