Tuesday 24 September 2013

HD Brows Blusher & Be A Bombshell Eyeliner.

Hello there;

Ive finally got round to reviewing some of my GlossyBox. God damn working 6 days at work this week *shakes fist*. 

So as today has been my first day off since I got back off my holiday, it seemed only right I went to town on my make up. 



Be A Bombshell Eyeliner - Onyx - $14 - www.beabombshellcosmetics.com

What Be A Bombshell say;

Our long lasting water resistant formula last from am to pm.



What I say;

I love it. Its in the shape of a felt tip pen and I find these so easy to use. I know that these aren't to everyones taste. But please do not let make your mind up against it. 

I found it so easy to apply and I was really pleased with the application. Granted the main body is a little chunky. So perhaps if this was a little slimmer you'd have a little more control on what you put on your eyes. But other than that I cannot fault it. 

 Its a shame its from the USA as I would defiantly purchase some of the other products!

(Ignore my fringeless forehead!)

HD Brows Blusher - Rose Gold - £17.95 - www.hdbrows.com



What HD Brows say;

A soft, rose pink blusher to brighten your complexion and add a pop of colour to your cheeks. Apply with our Blusher Brush for a flawless finish.

What I say; 

In my Superdrug Haul, I brought a blusher a very similar colour to think from Sleek. Which I loved using on holiday. And this is just as good! It comes with a sponge to apply it. Why? I never known anyone to use a sponge to apply their blusher. But okay HD Brows. 

I don't think I could wear this colour if I didn't have a tan. I think it would be a little too much. But while  I am rocking the tanned look I will and am going to wear this to death!


So here I am. 

Not bad I don't think. Even the bad angle of the camera. haha!

PEACE OUT

xo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig