Tuesday 17 September 2013

GlossyBox September 2013 "The London Edition"

Hello there;

YES I am back from Ibiza and it was amazing. Im sure i'll blog about that when I am awake enough to try and recall what actually happened. But until then, lets talk GlossyBox.



First of all can we just appreciate how amazing this box is. It really stands out and just looks fab. Love it.


This month I am SO happy with all of my items. A lovely surprise to come back to from my holiday. Well done GlossyBox.

1. Toni & Guy - Hair Meet Wardrobe Classic Shine & Gloss Serum

I am not a massive user of serums, but I will give this a fair go!

2. Be A Bombshell Cosmetics - Onyx Eye Liner

I am a sucker for a good eyeliner, so fingers crossed I fall in love with this one too.

3. HD Brows - Blusher

I brought a similar colour to this from Sleek, so hopefully this will be just as nice. Only time will tell.

4. Eylure Pre-Glued Lashes.

Never in my life have I used pre-glued. So fingers crossed these go on okay.... (scared)

5. Elizabeth Arden - Untold

Perfume. YES. Lets see how many compliments I get at work. Ill report back ;)


I shall review these as soon as I have given them a fair chance.

See you then!

Sian 
xo

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig