Wednesday 16 October 2013

GlossyBox October "Dark Romance"

Hello there; 

Its that time of the month again, GlossyBox time. After the last one I was really excited for this one. But if I am honest I am a little disappointed with it. With it coming into the winter months, I was maybe expecting more skin care or a darker shade of lipstick/nail polish. 

1. Katy Perry - Killer Queen Perfume - £29.50 50ml - www.boots.com

The new striking fragrance from Katy Perry shows her rebellious spirit, throwing convention to the wind. Killer Queen is a charming playful yet lethally gorgeous Floriental fragrance.

I am loving the smell of this, to the point where I may have to ask for it for Christmas. It is rather sweet, but thats my more preferred scent. I sprayed it on my wrists yesterday evening and I could still smell a slight hint of it this morning. So the staying power is fantastic.

2. Premae Multi-Vit Smoothie Serum - £22.50 50ml - www.premaeskincare.com/shop

Premae is the world's first allergen-free brand, meaning that anything they produce is more then kind to skin. This serum is the ultimate skin saviour for combination skin: blended with grapeseed, the unique formula helps to soothe the redness and hydrate the skin, whilst keeping it matte and shine free.


Now I have never used a serum on my face before, so this has intrigued me immensely. I am currently suffering with dry skin, with the weather changing. So once I stop being poorly and mardy, I will give this a week and see if I can notice a difference.

3. MeMeMe Cherubs' Blush Cheek & Lip Tint - £5.50 12ml - www.mememecosmentics.co.uk

Go from day-to-night with MeMeMe's sultry rouge tint! Long-lasting and multi-functional, it also comes complete with a handy application brush, making it a perfect addition to your handbag for glamorous touch-ups on the go.


Basically its Benefits, Benetint. Which I am not over keen on. Yep. All I gotta say about that.

4. Monu Illuminating Primer - £24.95 50ml - www.monushop.co.uk

This primer is a paraben free and has been formulated with a light reflective Mica particles and soft focus technology to brighten the complexion, add instant sheen and enhance your radiance. Other active ingredients include Vitamin E to detoxify the skin and Cassia Alata Leaf Extract to protect and prevent skin against UV damage. Use either alone, under make up or as a tinted moisturiser for a flawless, illuminating finish.


Yes, I am all for trying new primers. I am currently using a Loreal one, but it will be all gone soon. So as soon as it has I will start on this one. Sounds like its  gonna be a good one though!

5. Eva Cosmetics Mystic Diamond Argonoil - £22.70 100ml - bit.ly/mystic-diamond

The innovation for your hair's nutrition and shine! The argon oil works to nourish and regenerate your hair giving it volume and preventing frizz, while the diamond powder gives the hair a shine like never before. 


Argon Oils don't really agree with my hair. As I have really fine hair. I will give this a go but I have a feeling it will be too heavy for it like all the others. 

What did you guys get?! 

Let me know!

Sian
xo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig