Sunday 20 October 2013

Pro Beauty North.

Hello there;

On Sunday the 13th October, I got invited by my dear friend Katie, to go to Professional Beauty North in Manchester with herself and Cham (another friend of mine). Nowwwwww, I was a little naughty to get into this, as you have to be in the beauty trade. And other than this blog, I am not. So we told a little white lie and made out I was in the trade, hehe.

Luckily for us Manchester is only 90 mins away, it was pretty straight forward getting there. As soon as we parked up it was straight to Subway. Gotta have your priorities right, tummy first. Then we proceeded up to the G-Mex. 




(Say hello to Katie)

Now sadly this is where I became rubbish, I only took 1 photo inside. I was too much in awe of it all. 

Katie wanted the gelish photo. 

So I am SUPER SORRY! 

But when we where inside, we went everywhere! Katie spoke to a lot of people as she is not only my beautician but a very popular one in our area. When she has finally updated her facebook page, I will link you. She is defiantly worth checking out. Without her I would be hairy. (Personal joke)

Towards the end of the day, we found a chocolate fondue and OMG it was amazing! And to round the day off we had a cheeky Starbucks, and for the first time ever they wrote my name on the cup. 

Love itttttttt >.<


So I can hear you asking, what did you get there?! Ha, here is it;


Look out for the reviews on these items soon! But now for a closer look.


Cuccio had an offer on, buy 2 get 1 free. Hard to resist.



I had my skin mapped by Dermalogica, defiantly worth the 40 min wait. Look at all the free samples I got to try out. 




My main aim of this trip was to get a new eye palette. I was only expecting to maybe get 4-5 in a palette. But when this was in the Nyx stand at trade, how could I not. 112 beautiful colours! I still need to swatch them all and see what my favourites are going to be. 



Finally got myself a eyebrow pencil. A little darker than I would usually wear but not too garish. 


This is a beautiful rose gold eye pencil, can be used for eyeshadow; but I have been using it on my waterline to brighten my eye up.


Basic black pencil eyeliner. Necessity. 


Here, I have been brave. I tend to keep myself to Maybelline mascaras. But when I was there, I thought sod it. Im gonna try a new one. So I did. Another twist is, I have gone for waterproof. At the moment my eyes are constantly streaming, in the mornings and then in the evenings. So I am looking like a panda most days.... This is hopefully going to be my saviour!

Did anyone else go to Pro Beauty, or have you been in the past? 

I loved it, heres to next time!

Sian
xo






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig