Saturday 19 October 2013

Goose Fair 2013

Hello there; 

This is a little late, but I totally forgot I had these photos on my camera. I apologise for posting this late. 

At the beginning of October every year, Goose Fair rolls into Nottingham and I just adore going. All of the fair rides, the rubbish food, sweets and everyone is there to have a great time! 

I went with my friend Charli, who I have mentioned in a previous post. It was lovely to spend some proper time with her, that didn't include the gym. We went on a few rides, which either made us feel sick, in pain or just down right horrible. Still had a giggle though. We ate rubbish food and then topped the evening off with a couple of cocktails at my house and melted chocolate. 

Here are a few photos! 



Charli and myself






I am not the best at taking photos, but I think you get the idea. 

Did you go?

Sian
xo


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig