Wednesday 10 September 2014

06.09.2014 Bluewater Meet Up

Hello there;

On the 5th September I made a long drive down south (3 hours 30 mins away) to go meet a few girls. Sounds silly right? HA you are wrong. I had the most amazing weekend. When I arrived at my hotel, checked in and dumped my bags in my room, I hot footed it to the ever so grand Bluewater shopping centre in Dartford. I met Julie after work and we went for a cheeky Nandos and a wander about the centre. The day after myself and Julie met at 12 and set up Browns in Bluewater. Brown is an absolutely stunning restaurant. I was so impressed with how the room looked and how friendly the staff were. Defiantly check it out if you are in Bluewater. The food is amazing!

Browns had already set the table for us, we just had to do the decorating. 

Raffle Prizes


The table and the nibbles
Goodie bags!
All the girls were going to be coming between 1 and 2. Personally I was so nervous but so excited at the same time. Julie had organised such an lovely event and I hoped everyone was going to be as impressed as me! 

After everyone getting to know each other, a few drinks later we ordered some food.

These chips were so filling! Really yummy though.
Everyone taking photos of their food :')
The food looked so amazing, very reasonable priced for the amount that you got and it was so well presented. We all chowed down in-between chats about blogging, make up and just general chit chat. The atmosphere was amazing, everyone was talking and getting on so well. It was amazing hearing every ones "blog stories", how they started and how long they had been blogging. Sharing experiences is the best way to learn I think so I was taking it all on board. 

Helen, Caroline & Lulu
Laura & Marina 
Yaya, Laura & Sarah
Julie, Charlotte & Belle
The only person I didn't get a photo of is the stunning Chelsey, as she had to go back to work. I will link every ones blogs and you tubes below.

At 4pm, I left the meet as I had to get back home. Which I managed to do in just under 3 hours. The motorway should defiantly be 80mph... I was so worried about my drive home, as I had a panic attack in my car the evening before the meet day. But all the well wishes from the girls at the meet helped me and the drive was sooo easy. Now here's comes the impressive bit. I didn't look in my goodie bag until I got home! I know I'm proud of myself too.


I LOVE how orange the bag is. So pleased I got this one. I know you don't care about the bag and want to know whats inside. Hold your horses. I need to do a quick sorry. These next two photos are rubbish. The battery on my camera was dying so I had to do two quick snaps, and they are both a little out of focus.... Forgive me please?



So many goodies and samples. I am SO impressed with these bags. I have nothing to compare them too obviously but if I ever get another one. Boy they have some competition. Can't wait to start trying out all the products and samples! 

I would just like to take this moment to say a massive thank you to Julie. She kinda planned this around my holiday off work so I could make it down and I am so grateful for that. I had the most amazing time. It was fantastic meeting you, you was so welcoming and friendly. I am very proud of what you achieved in such a short time. 

Julie - Just Julie
Chelsey - GoldSheWears
Laura - LeLore
Yaya - Mydreamality
Charlotte - Thegoodowl
Marina - YouTube Channel
Helen - HelsBels

Please go check out there lovely blogs & you tubes! It was lovely meeting you all! 

SHARE:

26 comments

  1. This looks like it was an amazing event! The goody bag looks awesome too. Really looking forward to the Notts meet up with you chicken <3 xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had an amazing time, and the food looks so nice!
    I feel slightly pressured to meet the high standards with the goodie bag now though. haha. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too! Always next time :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't be daft Gemma. Im sure you will be fine :D Plus I didn't even think we would get one. I am just looking forward to meeting people :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Honestly I was only joking :)
    Really looking forward to it, meet ups are always so much fun.
    See you soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yayyay. Love this post, of course!! So glad I got to meet you, finally! It was such a lovely day & I am so glad you made the effort to come. Great photos too, I didn't take any so I'm glad someone did!!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah I was in Bluey that day! Never been to Brown's though x
    daisily.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this post!!!! I loved meeting you Sian and so pleased you drove all that way! Thank you so much for helping me set up too! Pleased you had a good time! can't wait til the next time!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sad you missed out too, but next time I'm sure you'll be able to come x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Was great meeting you! Hoping it won't be the last :) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. It was such a good day :)! Im really glad I came down too, was worth it :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. The classic look what I had to eat photo :')


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. No way! We had a spare seat too!!


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Glad you liked it hun! Im sure there will be a next time :)!


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow. the food looks so delish. and the goodie bag is amazing

    Made in Mauve | Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  16. It was so lovely to meet you Sian. Well done for driving so far on your own, not sure I'd have been so brave. Wish I'd taken more photos, and not just ones of food!!

    Laura xx
    www.lelore.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. It was a bummer that we didn't get to chat more, but it was lovely to have met you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. You too Laura :) It was totally worth the drive! Haha the food was photo worthy though :')


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  19. You too sweetie! Who knows we may see each other again :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  20. How ignorant am I, not posting? It was lovely to meet you and I'm glad you got home safely for your cuddles :) I *still* need to do my write up, I'm not doing very well...baby brain here! xx

    ReplyDelete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig