Tuesday 30 September 2014

September Favourites

Hello there;

End of the month means only one thing. What have I loved this month! 
With me being off for two weeks, I finally get to play about with my stash a little more. So I have a couple more favourites than usual this month. Enjoy! 

Models Own Beach Bag Nail Polish - Since I had 2 weeks off work in September, I took this time to actually paint my nails. And with me playing about with fake tan a little more now, it had to be one of the Models Own Polish for Tans. I went for Beach Bag as it is a gorgeous peachy orange colour. I am seriously in love with this shade.

The Library Of Fragrance, Sex On The Beach - I love this. So much! You can read my full review here.

The Body Shop All-In-One BB Cream, 01 - I am a little late onto this band wagon, but I adore this little guy. I really need to do a full review on it! 

Cocoa Brown 1HR Tan - I LOVE THIS. I have a full review coming out soon so please keep a look out for it.

Cocoa Brown Tough Stuff - This is quite simply the best exfoliant I have ever used on my body. Again, I have a review coming out for this soon! 

Blogger of the Month! 


I have been loving reading Latasha blog this month, her posts have been so easy to read. I have really enjoyed her reviews on the Charlotte Tilbury and Lush! Her posts vary from high end to drugstore, which personally is what I love most about a blog. Today I adore, has a gorgeous layout too, certainly a blog I would 100% recommend to follow! 


SHARE:

24 comments

  1. I still haven't got the chance to check the Library of Fragrance collection as my local Boots doesn't stock them but I am so curious about those perfumes! xx

    http://mummysbeautycorner.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the Cocoa Brown travel set which I bought from Ireland before I left and I still haven't touched so I look forward to your full review hoping to find some inspiration to actually use mine up :) x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so worth checking out :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ill tell you now you need to use it ;)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've wanted to try out the Body Shop BB cream for a while so I'd loooove to read a full review!
    Zelda xxx

    OhZelda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post babe, thanks for adding to my ever growing list of "things to buy" on my phone!
    Really need that body scrub!!




    Francesca xo | www.effstarbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Going to check out The Library of Fragrance perfumes in Boots this weekend! Going on a little Meadow Hall trip because it's my birthday on Fri :D xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have that Models Own polish - it really does make you look more tanned! Love this post :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Cocoa Brown too, and I never thought I would! Cant wait to read your entire review!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Models Own polish looks like a really pretty shade. I really want to try Cocoa Brown, it's been on my wishlist for ages now.


    www.jordanalice.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's such a pretty nail colour, great for the summer

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can't wait to read your Cocoa Brown posts! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have one coming up soon :)!


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Its worth checking out :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am doing Kitty! Keep an eye out :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Let me know what you think sweetie :D!!


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. I know right :D! Love it


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's coming out soon ;D!


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  19. It's coming out soon :)!


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig