Saturday 6 September 2014

Empties #4

Hello there;

As you know by now I love me a good empties post! I am too nosey for my own good. 
Lets dive straight in!

Empties, mac, rimmel, L'Oreal, Soap & Glory, Korres, Dove
Got quite a selection of goodies for you. Lets start off with make up.


I only wear BB or CC creams for work, as I don't like to have a lot of make up on whilst I am there. Plus I am far too lazy in the morning to sit and do a full face, I would rather have that extra 15 minutes in bed. I found that the L'Oreal Nude Magique was very orange toned and really didn't suit my skin at all but I was gonna use it all! It lasted ages so I really can't complain on the amount that you received. I will not be repurchasing this.

Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation is one of my all time favourite foundations. I will keep going back to all the time. I think this is my 4th bottle. So obviously I will repurchase this.

A Beauty blogger must have? Rimmel Stay Matte powder. I kinda of cheated on this one. It technically broke... by broke, I mean I dropped it on the floor. But either way, I do like this powder I will defiantly repurchase it once my powder collection has reduced in size.

Oh my, my FAVOURITE ever powder. And that is a bold statement to make. MAC Studio Fix plus Foundation. If I had to only pick one base item for the rest of my life, it would be this. I love the coverage, the finish. Oh man I am gushing now, you get it. I like it. I will repurchase for along as they make it.


Every one needs deodorant. Really like the smell of the Garnier deodorant, but I don't stay faithful to them. 

L'Oreal Skin Perfection Miceller Water was a massive winner in my eyes. I really liked how clean this made my skin feel. But again I can't be faithful because I have about 6 other cleansers to get through, but will probably repurchase this little guy again.

I got the Dove 60 Second Treatment Shot in one of my beauty boxes. It made my hair feel nice and soft but I wouldn't rush out to buy the full size.

Now this is one product I was sad to see go, Soap & Glory Righteous Butter. Oh the smell, the way it made my skin feel! But again I have SO SO SOOO many body lotions in my collection I need to give them ago. But this will enter my life again! I can't live without that smell for long.

Again I got the Korres Citrus Little Body Milk in a beauty box quite a while ago now. And I was so excited to have it. It smells incredible, but because I am a klutz and this is really runny I wasted half of it on the bathroom floor. It did make my skin feel really soft and hydrated though. I would happily use this again.

Finally we have Clinique Happy Heart perfume. I did like this perfume but it isn't my favourite ever. It was a lovely gift to receive off my Momma though :) I would describe the smell of it, but I am seriously rubbish at that. So go to Boots pick it up. Smell it and there you go ;)

And thats it for now, unit my next empties! 
What have you used up these past few months?


SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Always love a good empties! I really like the wake me up concealer but haven't tried the foundation - really need to pick it up :) x

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that MAC studio fix powder is amazing! I re-purchase this all the time! I agree the S&G righteous butter is amazing and this reminds me that I currently don't have it, so will pick this up soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never finish foundations, I get bored and swap them haha. But I totally agree about S&G, that is just pure gold!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Studio Fix Powder + Foundation is the best thing in the world. Used it for so long now and I can't stop buying it <3


    www.effstarbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't tried the concealer! I have heard good things about it though :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I THREW IT AWAY! I always forget about Back to Mac :(


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. We really should have gone around Boots for longer :')


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do switch mine about a lot. I think I have had this one over a year :p


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rimmel Stay Matte Powder is wonderful! I've been repurchasing it for a really long time now. It always tends to break once I hit pan, though.

    Sandra - The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah, its a common problem for me too!


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig