Saturday 28 March 2015

Empties #9

Hello there;

Ill admit, I almost forgot to do this months empties, but here I am just in time with my monthly junk! 

Aromatherapy Associates Hydrating Triple Rose Renewing Moisturiser | £56 - Obviously this little bottle didn't cost me £56, I got this sample in a magazine ages ago. I have recently been trying to get through all of my facial moisturisers and this one was a fantastic one to start with. I loved the scent and it really was soooo hydrating. If I could afford to get this full size, I totally would.

Lush Prince Charming Shower Gel | Valentine's Range - ALL THE SMELLS. When you use this you really do smell like one big marshmallow. This is a limited addition that next Valentines I will be stocking up on! 

Vera Wang Princess Night | £24.06 - It takes me forever to finish a perfume. I think I have had this one 3 years now, if not more. I adore the Vera Wang Princess perfumes they are some of my favourites. The scent to Princess Night is a bit more musky? Its great for a night out, not too in your face but enough to make you feel amazing. 

Batiste Oriental Dry Shampoo | £2.99 - Do I need to mention anything about dry shampoo!? It works I like it. Done.

Fudge Urban Iced Raspberry & Vanilla Hairspray | £4.99 - I got this for an absolute bargain of £2 as it had no lid. I love the smell of this, but I am not over keen on the hold. I like a STRONG hold. But it did me well for work. 

Lush Hoppity Poppity | Easter Range - Palma violets is all I need to say. My entire house smelt of them when I used this. The only downside was that it fizzed away within a minute and it didn't really create a coloured bath. My skin did soft and the popping candy was a very fun touch!

Lush Drummers Drumming | Christmas Range - I adore bubble bars and this little guy was certainly fun to use. I got three baths out of it. One pink, one yellow and one mixed. Obviously the bells on it left me very entertained too. I hope this comes back this Christmas.

Timeless Herbal Rejuvenation Immortelle Mask | £4.90 - To read my full review on this mask click here

Simple Clear Skin Oil Balancing Cleansing Wipes | £3.49 - As you know, I LOVE these wipes. 

What have you used up throughout March?


Follow me on 

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Vera Wang Princess Night is one of my favourites ever. It's so hard to find in the shops now though! I also haven't tried any of the Easter Lush range this year :( such a bad Lush addict!

    Charli | Charlotte Rose

    ReplyDelete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig