Tuesday 5 November 2013

A Lush Bath Time #2

Hello there; 

Today is my first day off from work for 6 days. This makes one very tired Sian, so it seemed only fit that I used my other Lush bath bomb; that I brought from Meadowhall for another relaxing bath. 

What Lush say;

Secret Santa - £5.75 each - www.lush.co.uk

This bath bomb is super sized, so you should get more than one bath out of it. With the calming scent of ylang ylang as well as uplifting limes, Secret Santa is sure to put you in a good mood. The bathwater will turn a bright orange colour and, if you break your bath bomb in half, there’s even a mini red Father Christmas hiding inside the grotto...

What I say;

I was SUPER excited to use this bath bomb as it is massive. The picture really doesn't do it justice, it is bigger than my hand.  I love the colour of the Secret Santa and the cute design of it bath bomb itself. 

It's scent was really fresh and sweet, defiantly a lime scent. Which I love, it is such a refreshing scent. So I am glad I didn't use this at night time as a much more subtle scent would be more relaxing. When I first put it in the bath I loved the colour that was coming off the bomb.


A fantastic bright orange! I thought to myself at that is going to be a fun bath, sounds daft I know but you get my drift... 

When I got into the bath I could instantly feel my skin getting smoother and smoother as the bomb dissolved more. Really impressed with the nutrients that lie within this bath bomb.

Now I am little disappointed how fast it dissolved. It literally had finished doing it's thing with 5 minutes. I was expecting it to be fizzing away for ages with the size of it. I am pleased I didn't break it in half like the lush description says as it may have only lasted 2 minutes. Not pleased with this fact at all.

The massive disappointment of this bath bomb is the finally colour of the water, no matter how much I love the smell, how nice my skin felt. It actually felt like I was washing and lying in a bath off piss. 


Bright orange piss. 

And because of this, I will never buy this bath bomb again. I don't think it was worth the money for the speed it dissolves and then the colour. 

Sorry Lush....

Sian
xo




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig