Monday 4 November 2013

Book Review #1 - Blood, Sweat and Tea

Hello there;


Yes, yes I know. This is mainly a beauty page, slowly turning into a photo page too. But I feel like it is my duty as a online blogger to let you in on my favourite book series of the moment. Blood, Sweat and Tea, by Tom Reynolds. 



I was recommended this by my friend Max (hello if you are reading >.<)

Now at first I was a little dubious of what this book would be like, but was it was 99p on the Kindle store, I thought to myself "what is a pound?". Well I am bloody happy that I did buy it. It is so funny in sections, especially when Tom, the author talks about getting "stabby". It is based on a real life paramedic and is taken from Toms online blog. Sadly he does not write on it anymore, but if you wish to view it click here.

I am a huge fan of autobiographies, too nosey for my own good. But this gave me a massive insight  into the world of paramedics. He leaves nothing covered up, from how certain patients make him feel and how he is treated by patients and the LAS (London Ambulance Service). He shows how much he cares for his job and the people involved. 

I really don't want to give too much away, but please if you want some light reading this is fantastic. 

Have you read this? Or do you know of other books similar; recommend them to me!

Sian
xo

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig