Friday 8 November 2013

Bonfire Night 2013

Hello there;

Oh how I love Bonfire night. I love the warmth of a fire (unless the smoke is burning my eyes out. Not cool).  I love the firework displays. I love bonfire toffee. I love how everyone can get together and all enjoy something so simple. It may just be my most favourite day in the calendar. 

For the past 3 years myself and my boyfriend go into Nottingham to Forest Fields and watch the massive bonfire and firework display. This year we went with our marvellous group of friends ;)
Now it is was a little chilly, so you defiantly need to get wrapped. And it just seemed rude that I didn't do a OOTD, well I guess that should be OOTN, outfit of the night.... yeah okay ill carry on, here it is;


Parka - Tesco
Scarf - Asos
Jumper - Tesco
Jeans - Tesco
Boots - Internet somewhere.
Bag - River Island
(Have a guess where I work.... :p)

This is the lot that I had to put up with all night. Minus Gemma, Browny, Chungy and my boyfriend, Palmer.

Thanks to Keighly for getting this photo! I love it!

Here are a few photos of the fun we got up too!



 Our boyfriends won us teddies on the darts!

Hot chocolate and doughnuts went down well. 

Oh you may as well have some standard firework photos.





 Pretty aren't they. The fire was massive too! 


A fantastic night! It was so good seeing my friends especially as I have been a bit of a hermit crab lately and not seen some of them in forever!!! 

Did you go to Forest Fields? 
Or any other great bonfires??

Sian
xo


ps. I love this photo of Palmer and myself

Bit of a looker ain't he ;)










SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig