Wednesday 9 April 2014

Mac Wish List

Hello there;

My wish lists are ever growing, so it seemed only fitting that I did mine now as "brand focused".
In entered my first one. Mac.

Look at all the pretties!

I will be working through these from L-R. 

Face and Body Foundation - I have seen this in the store before but was always put off from the bottle. Not sure why. But since reading blog posts on it, I have decided that it sounds like a bloody good foundation. Really high coverage, which I don't mind. I will 100% be getting this matched to my skin tone though! 

Heroine Lipstick - Am I brave enough to pull off this colour? No, I probably would never wear it. But it is too pretty not to have in my collection. 

Tranquil Cleanser - If you have seen my March Wish List post, you will have seen that I popped that on there. And because I am uber poor at the moment it's on here now.  I will get round to trying it and hopefully falling in love with it.

Pigments - These again are a little scary for a pigment newbie. But I am willing to give them ago because I think, I would get some amazing eye looks out of them. Oh the shimmer and sparkle!

Stereo Rose - WHY IS THIS SO PRETTY. A beautiful rose gold highlight. I just. I just can't. My life will not be complete without it. Fact.

Viva Glam Rhianna - Yes it is a little like Ruby Woo (my all time fave). But it's a beautiful lipstick and no girl can have too many lipsticks.

Studio Finish Concealer - From watching Nikki Phillippi's YouTube channel and her raving on about this concealer, it sounds amazing. I am getting bored of the Collection concealer and am on the hunt for a good one. Is this the one?

219 Pencil Brush - I don't own a lot of good brushes and I am in dire need to make my collection larger. I think this would be a great one to add next. I adore my 217 for obvious reasons. This brush looks like it would be great for smoking out my eyeliner for a better smokey eye look.

Prep + Prime Vibrancy Eye Cream - I have seen so many good reviews on this little black pen. A little like the YSL Touche Eclat. 

Soft and Gentle - Again this is on the same wave length as Stereo Rose. A gorgeous creamy coloured highlight. One sweep of this across the cheek and oh my the gorgeousness.

Candy Yum Yum Lipstick - Another lipstick I would need to grow some balls for to wear. This is a very OTT pink lipstick. But it is so pretty!

266 Small Angle Brush - Another brush I think I need in my life the sooner the better. 

And there you have it guys. 
Have you got any recommendations?! 
Let me know in the comment section below.

Sian
xo

Follow on Bloglovin 
SHARE:

24 comments

  1. I LOVE that lipstick!!
    please check out my blog http://www.lilysbeautyroom.blogspot.co.uk/ and maybe comment!
    thankyou xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want everything on this wish list too! Love the look of Mac Heroine, I have a similar Topshop lipstick and I love it! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Charli has the purple one from TopShop too! So pretty :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  3. Is the stereo rose highlighter limited edition? I've never seen it before and it looks GORGEOUS! Also Heroine would look great on you :)

    Ellie xx | http://theleobeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think its an old product that has come back. They seem to revisiting a lot of colour products!

      And bless ya, I will get it at some point ;D

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  4. NEED that stereorose highlighter in my life haha! Mac is surprisingly one of the make up brands I don't have much of! May have to rectify that haha ;)

    xxxxxx

    thechinadolldiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore Mac, I don't adore the price tag though :p

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  5. I posted MAC heroine in my wish list too, think we both need to bit the bullet and buy it! Although you have more chance of pulling it off than me!

    Belle ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do! We should make a pact or something :p And no way, I bet it will look gorgeous on you :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  6. Great wish list! I was Candy Yum yum too! I have the small angled brush. I use it for my brows. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to try Studio Finish Concealer. Heard good things about it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I posted a short review on my blog about the Mac creme blend blush 'something special' and 'so chaud' matte lipstick. Love them both!
    www.beyoutifulblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well great, now I want everything on this list. Thanks Sian!

    Charli | Charlotte Rose

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great list. Believe it or not, as a beauty blogger I've never actually tried MAC...yep, true. I really must!

    And by the way, I have an international giveaway on my blog, hope you will enter;
    http://beautyandlifestylehunter.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you need to. It a lovely brand :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  11. I pretty much want everything off this list apart from the Viva Glam Rihanna as I've already got it. It's such a gorgeous colour �� xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We clearly both have great taste :P

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  12. I love the idea of a brand focussed wishlist! I tried Stereo Rose in the store earlier before and loved how pretty it is in the pan & surprisingly on myself - but I'm not 100% sure as to whether I *need* it :)

    Anita @ AllThingsAnita

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah gotta live a bit of MAC :D I'm dying to try their Radiance Primer as it sounds incredible xx
    www.missmakeupmagpie.com ❤

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi I am not advertising here I just thought this might be helpful for you :) I was reading a blog post the other day about a girl comparing some makeup brushes off ebay that were 99p to the mac ones and they are apparently really good! I have ordered some myself but there is one that looks exactly like the one you have on wishlist. I understand if you want the official mac one but I just thought it might be helpful for you to save some money :) It isn't my own ebay...I dont have ebay actually please don't take this in the way I am advertising I just wondered if it would be helpful for you :) Message me back if you would like the link.

    ReplyDelete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig