Saturday 3 December 2016

Hello December '16


Image Source

Chapter 12 of 12, here we go the final bit; lets make it magical and wonderful as the adverts!

November was a fun month, it contained my favourite day ever Bonfire Night. Which is spent at my boyfriends house with all of his family watching fireworks and eating hotdogs and burgers. It was so good to finally meet all of his sisters and their families, who are all very welcoming.

This month also meant I got a week off work and who doesn't love a week off work. The first four days, I literally did as little as possible. I slept a lot, watched rubbish TV and had a couple of Lush filled baths. The weekend of my week off on the other hand was the complete opposite; myself, my boyfriend, best friend and her boyfriend all traveled down to London for the weekend. We had rented out a gorgeous flat in Wimbledon, which for the price seemed almost too good to be true. We arrived around 2pm explored the flat, had a hour to get our heads back to normal after a 3 hour drive and then ventured out for food. For some reason whenever myself and Charli (best friend) go to London we have to have a Nandos, so Nandos was had. After a yummy meal we headed up to Hyde Park to go enjoy Winter Wonderland. We went last year and it was so much fun, this year was even more fun as we had our boyfriends with us. It was filled with so many laughs. In fact the entire weekend did, on the Saturday we saw Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, Oxford Street and to end the day off we went to Madame Tussauds; this was so much fun seeing all the celebs in there and taking selfies with them. Saturday evening we planned to go to Covent Gardens for drinks but it started to throw it down with rain and we were all super tired so we ended up ordering in over £100 worth of Pizza Hut and watched X-Factor. It was an amazing weekend so many memories made.

To finish the month off myself and the boyfriend went to see the new Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, needless to say it was AMAZING. I am a huge Harry Potter fan and to watch a new film that is based on HP it was beyond exciting. I came out of the film filled with so many different emotions and to find out it is movie 1 of 5, well that excites me even more. Bring on the next 4 films!

December is going to be a good month too, my first Christmas with Jon and Boxing Day will be our 6 months. So super special times. I have a couple of nights out planned and of course the big day itself will be so much fun.

What have you got planned in December!? 

Follow me on 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig