Saturday 17 December 2016

Merry & Bright December BirchBox


Christmas is literally next week and if you are like me, who isn't quite ready but is sick of buying for other people. Birchbox came at quite possibly the right time. And once again BirchBox hasn't let us down with not only one of the cutest boxes ever that can be used a storage after; but inside the items I received are brilliant all from five wonderful brands.
This month not only comes with items for us but also a little bonus way we can surprise someone we love. In the stripy little pouch is a way we can give someone a subscription be it one month or five months. I think this is a great little way to surprise a friend or family member.


All of the items involved are products that can be used to help us look fabulous for the party season, lets kick it off with the two skincare items. dr. brandt is a brand that I have only seen due to BirchBox and it have never had a product now that I didn't love. This month I received the PoreDermabrasion (£43), this little guy is filled with salicylic acid an excellent exfoliator. Think I will be using this more around my t-zone as I have nearly all my skin problems in that zone, looking forward to seeing the results. If you are new to Sian Marie Beauty, you may not know that I adore Benefit so receiving any form of product from them and I am one happy girl. I have seen a few people rave about the POREfessional Matte Rescue (£21.50), I just hadn't gotten round to buying it. My skin is oil central so I am constantly looking for something that is going to keep oil at bay. Will certainly be trialing this over the Christmas period with nights out and parties coming up.

Hair care up next and again another brand that I found out about through Birchbox and I adore is Percy & Reed, this month Perfectly Perfecting Wonder Balm (£18) with a name like that it has a lot to live up too. Next time I wash my hair ill be popping this onto my towel dried hair and lets see if my hair is moisturised, shiny, soft and speeds up styling; and that's only the tip of the iceberg of what this balm can do.

Finally we have to two makeup items this months have literally blown me away. Bobbi Brown is a brand I know a lot of but yet have never tried any of it! Smokey Eye Mascara (£23) is a great starter product I think as I love mascara its one of the few makeup products I could never live without. The wand looks like it will pick up even the smallest of lashes. If this impresses me I know ill be without a doubt popping a Bobbi Brown order in soon. One of the reasons I love BirchBox so much is when they pop in a full sized product that is worth more than you pay for your monthly box full of goodies anyways. Ciaté London Fierce Flicks Eyeliner (£15) is a felt tip liner and from the swatch I did on the back of my hand when this arrived, oh boy it is mega black! The tip its a decent size, so it should be easy to create a thin line or a bold look. Lets see if this replaces the love I have for Makeup Revolutions liner that is currently my go to.

What did you think to this months BirchBox?! 
If you want your own subscription click THIS link.

Follow me on 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig