Sunday 27 April 2014

Burt's Bees

Hello there;

A couple of weeks ago I was going through Twitter as you do and saw the following tweet.

I was sat there almost lost for words. I have been wanting to try Burt's Bees for a long while but had no idea where to start. This just seemed too good to pass up. I was straight onto the website and typing in my credit card details.


The items came in this gorgeous natural bag with a lovely bow on the top. I think this is a lovely way to present the items inside. 

And you get LOADS of items for just £15.


See, I wasn't lying to you. Right lets go through what I got.

Milk & Honey Body Lotion
Shea Butter Hand Repar Cream
Beeswax Lip Balm
Burt's Bees Basics - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream & Replenishing Lip Balm
Another Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream
Hand Salve
Beeswax Lip Balm
Super Glossy 
And not photographed, Daily Moisturising cream sample.

All in all, I am looking forward to try all of these products. Gonna take me a while to get through it all that is for sure!

What other products do you recommend from the Burt's Bees line?
Let me know in the comment section below.

Sian
xo

Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Everything looks so lovely! Looking forward to hearing what you think of them. I've never tried anything from Burt's Bees before! xo

    www.seekmyscribbles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well some of these, may or may not be in a giveaway soon ;)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  2. I'm SO gutted I didn't get in on this offer :( I've been wanting to try Burt's Bees products for sooooo long. Please review EVERYTHING.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't review everything as I may or may not be using some of these in a giveaway ;D

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  3. I got a £20 grab bag about a year ago which contained about £60 worth in (these come up regularly keep your eyes peeled Charlotte) and I really didn't like the smell. I ended up having to throw a few things away and giving the rest to my mum.

    The products themselves though do work and my skin and lips felt amazing (although the shampoo seemed to take my colour out). I felt sad :(

    Great post Sian xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a shame Jenny :(! Im gutted when products don't do or smell as I imagine.

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  4. I managed to get my hands on this too! It was such a good deal and I love Burt's Bees so I couldn't resist!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh someone else :D! It was a good deal.

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  5. Oh wow what an AMAZING deal! I bet you were thrilled! I love Burt's Bees xx

    Gemma // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was, it seemed too good to be true at first :p

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  6. That's amazing value for money I wish I had seen this because I wouldn't mind trying Butt's Bees myself!

    Tia
    www.bellezzababe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Follow their twitter and keep your eyes peeled :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig