Sunday 13 April 2014

Lush Ponche

Hello there;

Don't you think it has been while since I reviewed a Lush product. I really tried and held back, as my blog was becoming over run with the stuff. Not that, that is a bad thing of course. I just needed to give other items their spotlight >.<! 

In enters Ponche. Or Poncho, as I always refer to it as. I don't know why, I just do.

I received this at Christmas off my dear friend Charlotte Rose, go check out her blog if you haven't already. Its amazing :)

Charli, as I know her as. Knows I adore the Snow Fairy scent, if I could bathe in it all day everyday. I would. But she wanted to go against my normal favourite scents and items. And brought me items I wouldn't usually look at. What a great idea! I have discovered so many new products from this. Ponche being one of them. 

This is a Christmas line, so if you wanna try this; you're gonna have to to wait a few months yet. Sorry.

Ponche is a shower gel, where a little goes a LONG way. I have been using this now for over a month and I am just over half way down this 100g bottle. It is a bright orange colour as you can tell, Orange Juice being its main "scent ingredient"... would that be the correct way to describe it? No, oh well. You get what I mean. It also has a shot of tequila in it, which had me questioning this at first. But you can hardly tell it is in there. 

I find the overall scent of this more masculine that most shower gels, I would usually use. Which isn't a bad thing. It is nice to have a change. I really enjoy using this as it leave me feeling super clean and the scent lingers on me and my bathroom for quite a while after. 

I wouldn't say this is very moisturising, so I would recommend you moisturise after. But that is a given.

Have you used this before?
What did you make of it?
Let me know in the comments below.

Sian
xo

Follow on Bloglovin 
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I don't like the smell of this but I knew you would! I agree that it's a bit more masculine than the other scents that Lush do!

    Charli | Charlotte Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Defiantly something I wouldn't have picked up usually :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  2. I've only just started branching out in to Lush products and loving them so far so will have to go check this out but currently have 6 showergels on the go so may need to wait til I'm running low on them! lol Also loving the quality of your the picture Sian, what camera did you use? x http://justjulie81.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also this is only out at Christmas :p

      I use my boyfriends Canon 450D, a little old now but still works amazingly as you can tell. Once I have snapped away I do slight editing in photoshop :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  3. Ohh no, I don't like the name! It reminds me of the horrible slang word 'ponce' ... haha. Maybe its a good thing I won't see it on the shelves till Christmas!

    Belle ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  4. I nominated you for the Very Inspiring Blog Award!
    Check it out here: http://realnotideal.blogspot.ca/2014/04/very-inspiring-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never tried this but I've heard so much about it, that I must try it come Christmas xx

    Gemma // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it, Gemma it is a really nice scent :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig