Friday 11 April 2014

Spring Tag

Hello there;


Source
So spring has sprung! So many flowers starting to grow and bloom. Trees are all in blossom. And the big winter coats are being hung up until next year. 

So it only seems fit that a Spring tag is circulating the blog scene, lets dive straight in!



What's your favourite nail colours for Spring?
Here comes that word again. Pastels. I love them. They look so fresh and lovely at this time of the year. Or any time for that matter. My two favourites are Rimmel - Mind The Gap, Victoria and Essie - Mint Candy Apple.


Best drink for Spring?
I love Oasis at the moment. I don't know if that is because of Spring or because I just want to love it. But I am. Especially the citrus fruits flavour.

What goes on your lips in Spring?
Any, I don't really change up my style much when it comes to spring. I am a red lip girl all the way.

What's your favourite thing about Spring?
The longer days. Nothing is more depressing than driving to work in the dark and then driving home in the dark. I drove home the other day at 6:30pm without having to put my lights on! Novelty. 

Also love how much prettier the country seems to be. Flowers everywhere, blossoms, gardens coming back to life. It really is a pretty month.

Best perfume for Spring?
I am still in love with Taylor Swift Enchanted Wonderlust. And I think I will be for a long while.

What TV series are you watching most at the moment?
None. Mr Selfridge has finished and I don't know what to do with myself now on a Sunday :( 
BUT Made In Chelsea is coming back on Monday as well as Game Of Thrones. Which are two of my absolute favourites! 

Do you wear a different coloured eyeshadow in Spring?
Nope. Simple answer that was :p

Do you change your hair for the changing season?
Nope. I never really change my hair. I am currently missing being blonde loads! And I keep toying with the idea of going back. But it is sooo expensive with the upkeep. So I dunno.

What kind of music do you listen to in Spring?
Same as I do all year. Mainly Taylor Swift. If I am really honest I don't really listen to music anymore. Unless it is on the radio in my car.

What kind of fashion items/accessories do you opt for in Spring?
Pastels again. But I am skint :( Which means I can only watch people around me buy all these beautiful clothes. While I sit in my PJ's and a hoodie. 

This was just a quick tag. I hope you all enjoyed it.

I now tag:
And anyone else who wishes to do this tag!

Sian
xo

Follow on Bloglovin 
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Great answers! Would love if you could check out my blog!

    www.stylecastle.co.uk Emily x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tag Sian. Love your answers and springs my favourite season so I will deffo do this! I haven't spelt the taylor swift perfume either so will have to go and find it and smell it x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Defiantly go smell it, you will not be disappointed.

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  3. Love your answers :) We can update our Spring wardrobes on Sunday... Primark cheapies!


    Charli | Charlotte Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tag! I love learning more about other bloggers! I haven't hear of either of those shows but I'm guessing its because its only in the UK? This may sound dumb but are American tv shows aired in the UK?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we do! You should check out them shows though if you can.

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  5. Great post and thx for the tag <3
    http://carolinessecretblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww I loved reading this post :D

    Thanks for sharing your link with me during last nights bbloggers chat. I'm now following via Bloglovin

    Louise x

    Confessions of a Secret Shopper | An Undomestic Goddess

    ReplyDelete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig