Monday 14 July 2014

BirchBox - Sun, Sea & Sand

Hello there;

I described Birchbox a few days ago as Christmas every month. You get a surprise present every month. What is not to love. This months theme is my 3 favourite S's Sun, Sea & Sand. I am openly and firmly a sun worshipper. I love the beach and anything to do with the beach, this box had me very excited! 



Vita Coco Natural Coconut Water in Lemonade | £2.29 - I love coconut, the smell & the chocolate  bar. But for some reason, I really disliked this drink. The idea is a good one though, for anyone who love coconut water!

Gilchrist & Soames English Spa Sea Kelp Extract Mineral Bath | £11.25 - I love the smell of this! It has quite a mature sort of smell to it. Not granny like but a adult like smell. As you can tell I am rubbish at describing smells. But on a serious note, I am looking forward to using this.

Whish Three Wishes Lavender Body Butter | £14.50 - Anyone else think of old people when you smell lavender? Yes me too, so I wasn't going to have high hopes for this body butter. But I was proven pleasantly wrong. This smells amazing. Its more of a sweet lavender than the as Whish puts it " not your granny's lavender". Can't wait to smother myself in this.

Balance Me Wonder Eye Cream | £20 - I love trying Balance Me products. They have a really good reputation of natural and brilliant products. But I kinda wish this wasn't a eye cream. 2 months ago I didn't have a single eye cream. I now have 3.... I will NEVER run out of eye cream. I can see me giving this away to my mum.

Weleda Millet Nourishing Shampoo | £8.95 - On the little note for this, it says don't expect a lather. I am automatically put off this because of that. I love a head full of bubbles. But ill give it ago. 

Laqa & Co. Sheer Lip Lube Pencil in Menatour | £14 - It's purple and I love it. 

Again I am really impressed with this box. I love the variety that is in this box. I wouldn't say any of the items are a let down at all. Can't wait to see what we get next month!


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. That lip pencil looks stunning, love the colour! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is gorgeous! Will be doing a post on it in the future :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just throw them away :p! Ill have the lavender one though if you don't like it. I am obsessed with the smell!!


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hannah GeeGee ʚϊɞ15 July 2014 at 20:56

    Oooh this looks like a good box this month. I need a new eyecream I might try this one :-)

    ReplyDelete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig