Wednesday 16 July 2014

Space NK Birthday Haul

Hello there;

In case you didn't already know, its my birthday on the 19th. Yes that is in 3 days! And because it is my birthday month, I have had a lot of emails from companies telling me I get discount or free gifts. Well imagine my surprise when I had one from Space NK for a free candle if I brought something in store. I was all over that like a rash. 

What did you get Sian? I can hear you all asking! Well hold your horses I want to tell a little story first.

I went into the Space NK in Nottingham with my parents. Well I say parents, my dad stayed outside as it was too girly for him. So me and my mum went in. On the walk up to the store I was telling her what it is like inside. Everything in its own little space, all perfectly presented. A really clean shop and the staff are really knowledgeable. To say the least my mum didn't think this shop was for her, I got the feel she thought they would look down on her. Once within the shop, my mum was looking all around. I think it impressed her.

We was straight away asked by an employee if we needed any help. I initially going in to get the Kiehl's Midnight Recovery, I had read all over that it was good. I wanted a piece of that action. The lady who spoke to us (I wish I got her name), looked at me oddly and asked me why I wanted it. I explained that I was 25 soon and wanted to help keep wrinkles at bay and hydration. 

She then steered me to Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm, she went through loads of positives about it. I am not going to reel them all off here as I will do a separate post on the balm soon. But I knew there and then this was the guy for me. It smells incredible. Literally so excited to use it.



She also threw in a face cream for myself and my mum. Mummy Froggatt went away happy :)
And I got my free candle which Smoky Rose scent. I am not 100% struck on it, but I am sure it will burn lovely.





SHARE:

19 comments

  1. This balm is divine! Nice bonus to get the candle free too!


    www.beautylymin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try it out so might be a while until I do my post on it :)
    And thank you Bea!


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you walk in, it is literally in front of you. Near the GlamGlow section :)
    Thank you Jemma, also great to see another Notts blogger on here :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. My review will be a while yet Dagmara, I really want to test it out! But keep a look out for it :)
    And thank you for my happy birthday hehe.


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw today thanks :)
    Ikr! There seems to be very few of us
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good! I love going in there :)


    I know of 5 of us? 6 with myself included.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's my birthday on the 20th! Shame I won't be in the UK for it though, I could do with a treat from spaceNK. I keep hearing about that cleansing balm, it looks so good.
    xo Kirsty
    www.beautyisperfection.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've tried the Emma Hardie cleansing balm before and really enjoyed using it! Hope you do too :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha! Ive still not used it, but I can't wait to try it :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday for then Kirsty :)!


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am looking forward to try it :D


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm glad you like your purchase :) I need a trip to Space NK!

    Charlotte Rose

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't wait to see a reviews! The packaging looks gorgeous x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig