Sunday 6 July 2014

Taken over my life. Literally.

Hello there;

I have one of those personalities that when I really like something. I become OBSESSED. Luckily for me, it doesn't happen often. I think my last obsession was Twilight when that came out. So yano, they are very rare. But oh my lord. This has taken over my LIFE! 

Now if you follow me on Twitter, you probably know what I am on about. Or if your name is Kenzie, you will 100% know what I am about ;)

Fifty Shades Of Grey.

Source


Right let me say this first. I KNOW, I am sooo late to jump on this bang wagon. But when I went away to Skegness last month, I thought sod it I will see what the hype is. I have been asked numerous times "have you read them" to which my reply would be "id rather have sex than read about it". 
WHAT WAS I THINKING?!

I instantly was taken in by the lead Ana Steele. You can't help but love her and then Christian Grey. Well hello Mr Perfect.  He has defiantly brought out a side of me I wasn't aware off, lol!

E L James, has wrote these books to perfection. They draw you further in after every chapter. I cannot stop reading them. I have been through every emotion within these books. Happiness, sadness, anger, disappointment, shock and of course the naughty side of me rears up her head, but we shall not go no further into that one lol! Even sat here typing this, I would much rather be reading the final book. I am about half way through. So no spoilers please. . I will lay in bed at night and think to myself, " yes after this chapter I will go to bed." But then that chapter will end on a cliffhanger so you have to read the next chapter. But then that chapter will be just as gripping, before you know its 1:30am...
(EDIT: I have now finished the book and have no idea what to do with myself at night, I feel like I have lost a limb? Anyone else get that feeling?)

Just like everyone else I am now looking forward to the movie that is coming out in February 2015. The movie poster is my background on my phone. No joke look...


And naturally I am now in love with Jamie Doran who will be playing Christian Grey in the film. Google him, you will not be disappointed with this Calvin Klein model. And he is Irish, even more gorgeous. I must remember I love Palmer and he is real.... 

I am not going to write anything that happens in the book as I, would hate to spoil it for anyone that hasn't read it. 

So there you go, this is my life at the moment. 

Laters, baby.




CEO, Grey Enterprises Holdings, Inc.
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. I am half way through the last book, don't want it to end!! Great review hun Adele x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you finished off this post with 'Laters, Baby' hahaha. I read the books last year but may have to read them again before the film comes out. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. No neither did I. I still feel like I am lost now they have ended! Gonna read them again soon :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I might end all my posts with it. It does have a certain ring to it ;) Im reading the series, then reading two other books. Then going back to them. I am in love with Christian.... No shame ;)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH SIAN what took you so long??? These books took over my life when I was reading them, and that's coming from a NON book lover! So many people thought we women were hooked on it cos of the sex, it had nothing to do with that. It was an EPIC lover story. Christian was/is a broken man, a man who seems perfect on the outside, yet deep down is hiding so much and WE as women just want to help men, a man who is slightly broken is someone we can try to 'fix' and make them be even more perfect! I loved christian but hated ana, she annoyed me so much!! I worry that I will be hugely disappointed by the films though and for me it should have been Matt Bomer playing Christian x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know I know! Please accept my apology for being so late for this!
    But I love Christian because of that exact reason and also because he is a massive romantic & who doesn't love a romantic. And I like Ana, I am not over keen on who is playing her in the movie. She isn't how I imagined Ana too look like really. But I do think Jamie is the perfect Christian!


    I can't wait for the film to come out, counting down the days on my phone. Not even lying. ;)!


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahah bless ya! I will re-read the books soon I think, to get me excited about the film because it's been so long since I read them, the excitement has kind of gone for now.

    When is the movie coming out again? x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im going to read two other books and then go back to them. I want to read them constantly :p!


    Valentines day!!
    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was't impressed with the books at all when I read them, but I am definitely looking forward to seeing Jamie Dornan in the film ;)


    xo Kirsty
    www.beautyisperfection.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE the books too. Everyone said they were dirty and all about sex and badly written but I bloody loved all of them!! I CANNOT wait for the film to come out. Pleased you jumped on this bandwagon even though you are late.


    Claire. xx


    www.pinkchickclaire.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. They aren't all about sex though. Its all about trying to fix a broken man!


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yesss! I shocked everyone in my family when I said I read these books and enjoyed them. What can I say?! And now I'm hooked on the genre and can't stop reading them. A serious addiction! I feel like anytime I read a serious book, I like to cleanse my palate with a book like these. Works like a charm! Can't wait for the movie! I am so happy they had to replace the original choice for Christian, because this is a much better fit.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yeah im glad the other guy said he didn't want to do it. I think Jamie is the best person for it. Ive seen some of the other actors who were lined up for it and Jamie is the guy!


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig