Friday 4 July 2014

Zoeva Rose Gold Luxury Brush Set

Hello there;

Am I the only one who saw this brush set and thought "THEY WILL BE MINE!"
Good not just me then. Because I am literally head over heels in love with my Zoeva Rose Gold brush set. 

If you didn't already know, it is my birthday this month, and my mum had no idea what to get me. So I sprung the idea to her about going halves on this brush set. I knew she wouldn't spend the full amount of money as she just doesn't get it. Even though I think 60 euros for these are a bargain. It came to about £55. 

Once I ordered these, I practically jumped about my house in excitement. And when they arrived a week later. Well I was besides myself. Let me introduce you to my new toys...



They come all wrapped up in a bag (I forgot to photo, soz). And another bag inside is this brown faux leather clutch, with rose gold zipper and logo. It is a lovely touch, looks really expensive. I may even use this as a night out bag as it has little compartments inside. Lets face it, where I live not many people will know Zoeva is a make up brush brand. It can be our little secret ;)

Again, in the clutch bag is 8 perfectly packaged brushes. See what I mean, £55 is perfectly reasonable for the amount of brushes and the quality that you are getting. I figured out to buy these separately and not in the rose gold finish it would come to £65. Anyhow the brushes are made from high quality natural hair and taklon bristles. In laymen terms, they are realllllly soft. Lets go into more detail on the brushes.


106 | Powder - This brush is the largest out of the 8 and it is so fluffy. Will be perfect for loose powders and pressed powders. I know I will get a lot of use out of this one.

127 | Luxe Sheer Cheek - I love a good blusher brush. I wanted the Real Techniques one but I do think it is a little big for my cheeks. This is a lot small and I think it will be loads better for me personally. 

102 | Silk Finish - I think this is my 5th foundation brush?! A girl can never have too many. I am looking forward to seeing the results from this. It has a little flat top to it, kinda like a kabuki brush. 

110 | Face Shape - Contour brush, I love contour brushes. They make the job so much more easier. I need another one to my collection as I want one for lighter bronzers and then another for darker bronzers. As I am lazy and don't wash my brushes after ever use. Again soz.


142 | Concealer Buffer - Hello perfect concealer! 

227 | Luxe Soft Definer - This is very similar to the MAC 217. Practically has the same number bar 1. It is not AS fluffy as the 217, but I do feel like this will have a little more control over blending that the MAC brush. 

231 | Luxe Petit Crease - Again, this will be great for perfect blending in the crease.

317 | Wing Liner - I have never owned a wing liner brush, and as a liner junkie I cannot wait to try this little beauty out! 

As you can tell, I am really pleased with my purchase. I kinda don't want to use them as then they will be dirty and not perfect anymore. But the other half of me is dying to try them out. Catch 22. 

Have you got this brush set?!






SHARE:

33 comments

  1. I AM SOOOO JEALOUS!!!!! I want, no NEED this set!!! I have some Zoeva brushes but I just want the rose gold set so badly! Pretty sure the powder brush is what I bought at IMATS, but of course it's not rose gold, so it's not the same!!! Enjoy these and beautiful pictures! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need these too. I missed the Zooeva brushes at IMATS and so upset I have got to get these pay day

    Carrieanne xx

    beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to get them Julie they are divine :) And thank you for the comment on the photos, I had really bad lightning and had to rely on flash!


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you get them and love them as much as I do :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. So jealous!! These are absolutely gorgeous! Probably my favourite brushes ever.

    The Sunday Chapter
    Angela xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. why have you done this to me?! wahhh xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want this set so bad! But it’s been out of stock for ages!


    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a great set - I have wanted to try Zoeva products for ages! x

    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm mega jealous!!! Such a pretty set, I may have to ask for it for my birthday in October haha. Love the part about people round our area not knowing that Zoeva is a makeup brush brand - so true ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Arhh I really want these too! But I kept telling myself I don't need them...I totally do don't I haha.

    Belle ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this brush set - I love anything rose gold so this would be perfect for me. Although I don't need them I'll end up asking for them for Christmas x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete
  12. You wanted the review ;)!


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. They aren't on the Zoeva website :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thats why I went halves with my mum :P


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Do it Megan :D! And they have no idea! It could have a flashing sign and they still wouldn't get it!


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Have you not got a birthday now?!


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG I want these so so so soooooo much! They look absolutely stunning xxx

    Gemma // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gemma, buy them right now :p You will adore them :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Antonella_76945 July 2014 at 20:10

    Amazing brushes,love them!

    Keep in touch xoxo

    Antonella!

    ReplyDelete
  20. My birthday is near Christmas, so I'll have to wait till then :( They're so beautiful though x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh rubbish!! They will be worth the wait though darling :) Ive used mine today for the first time, oh the softness!


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  22. I still need these and have requested someone please buy me them for my 21st !!! Hahaha .. Jonny. Beautiful pictures babe xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. COME ON JONNY DO ME PROUD ;)
    And thank you beautiful!


    Sian
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Every time I read through your archives I feel the need to go shopping! I have so many things on my wish list including these beautiful brushes! I am in desperate need of new makeup brushes.

    Hannah || www.hannerking.com

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. These are so worth it Hannah! Christmas present!??


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'm thinking a Christmas present actually but I don't get paid until the 19th December now :( boo! how much do you reckon 75 euro will be in our currency?
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  27. Do the exchange rate on google :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  28. Under £60 including shipping!! Trouble is do I or don't I order them now and will they get here before Christmas?!

    Hannah xo

    ReplyDelete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig