Thursday 24 July 2014

Jica Lash Extension*


Hello there;

I was recently contacted by Tribal Media PR group, asking if I wanted to try out a lash extension treatment. Of course I said yes, I am forever trying to find the best mascara out there that will make my lashes look spot on. 

In comes Jica Lash Extension Treatment.

Jica Lash

It claims to give you Long, Beautiful Lashes in an Instant.
That is a very bold statement, I was so excited to try it.

Jica Lash

Jica Lash


As you can see above the idea is, you apply a layer of mascara and while it is still wet, you apply a layer of the lash extension. Then keep doing these two steps until you have desired effect. Very simple right?

As you can see the wand of the extension is fluffy. It is the only way to describe it. The fibres are very fine and small, which is great for when you want to build up your lashes for a full on fanned out effect. One of the slight downside to these fibres is there is a bit of fall out. When I first used it I had the fibres all over my cheek. But a quick fix is placing a cotton pad underneath my eye whilst applying this. Not a single problem since. 


The photo above is one layer of Soap & Glory Thick & Fast


The photo above is the original layer of mascara and then a layer of Jica Lash Extension and more mascara to seal it. As you can see there is a massive difference in my lashes. They look longer and a lot fuller at the lash line. 

Overall I am really impressed with this product! It cost £13.95 which may seem a little expensive for a few fibres but this little guy has no use by date. So you could quite literally use this for the rest of your life. 

You can find Jica on the following links;



Have you used Jica Lash Extension before?




*This item was sent to me, to try in my own time. All my views are my own

SHARE:

12 comments

  1. This looks amazing! I have really short lashes so will definitely be getting myself some! Thanks for the review xx

    Sophie/ www.prettyandpolished.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your lashes look fabulous! I would be worry that the fibers are going to into my eye and irritate it. I remember using a mascara with fibers ages ago that was doing that and was impossible actually to wear it!

    http://mummysbeautycorner.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well this is interesting! How easy is it to remove? X


    www.effstarbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a lot more fuller than the original :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have had issues with that on mascaras, but ive not had any of that with this product :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just like normal mascara :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah they stay in place, after a long day I should image they would flake off as would normal mascara. But I have only worn this on night outs :) And yeah well easy to remove, just your usual eye make up remover :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the gorgeous review! Glad you loved it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you like it India :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awh thank Mel! So pleased you like it too :D


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a great idea and it looks like it makes so much difference to your lashes! It may be worth a try :)

    Maddie // that place called here

    ReplyDelete
  12. ooh I quite like the idea of this! It seems to have made a real difference to your lashes too

    Jade x
    Beauty Butterfly | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig