Sunday 5 July 2015

An Ode to The Comforter


The Comforter Lush

Ever became so obsessed with a scent that you must own everything in it or your life isn't complete? That is The Comforter to me. I adore sweet black current scent that this gives off. Ever since buying my first ever Comforter bubble bar and falling madly in love with it, I knew I couldn't live without one of these in my life at all times. As soon as I break off the first bit of bubble bar I will order a new one, plus a few extra goodies obviously. At £4.75 it is a little up there in price for what is essentially a solid bath gel, but from these bars I will get roughly 2-3 baths. Maybe a cheeky fourth if I am only fancying a few bubbles. That's the thing with these bars you get a lot of control over them, how much you put in for bubbles and also what sort of Lush cocktails you can make up. A lot of fun to be had.

The next one to be added to my little collection is the Comforter Body Lotion, I saw this on the Lush Kitchen Instagram, which guys if you don't already follow I suggest you do because they tell you each week which product they are making and what day they will be on sale. I think this body lotion was around the £10-£15 mark for 225g, but I could be wrong I have had it a while now. The scent of this I find is a lot stronger than the bubble bar and once it is applied you will be able to smell yourself for hours after, its super hydrating too my skin is always so soft after use. Due to it being a limited edition I use this sparingly as I think I will cry on the day it runs out. 

Welcome to the last member of the trio, Comforter Moisturising Shower Cream. If you have read my recently Lush Oxford Street Haul, you will have already seen this lil guy. Sadly like the body lotion this is a limited edition (I guess) for the Oxford Street store. I know they are going to start rolling out some of these exclusive items into the other stores over the next few months, good news I know. Anyways lets get back on track, when I saw that the Oxford Street store was going to be selling a Comforter shower gel obviously I was going to HAVE to have it. It smells just as amazing as its two siblings. I haven't used this yet as I currently have about 3 shower gels on the go and well my OCD just can't handle it, its struggling on having 3 open. 

What scents/products from Lush do you obsess over?! 


Follow me on 

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I barely go to Lush but I've always wanted to try out the comforter bar! I love the colour and it sounds so gorgeous! I love the fact blackcurrant scent! x x


    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The comforter was the first Lush scent i fell in love with! I also love the scent of happy hippy and honey i washed the kids/It's raining men, the list could go on to be honest ahaha :)



    Emma | Emma Louise Loves Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love The Comforter : ) such a gorgeous smell.. I really want to go to the Lush Oxford St. store xx

    Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i adore the comforter as blackcurrant is something i love, but i think my lush obsession has to go to so white. i'm OBSESSED, and i hoard every so white thing i can get my hand on. smells so good.

    brooke | brooke elise

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks stunning! I really want to try this one but I'm worried I will be allergic because of my sensitive skin :( x

    Phoebe | Phoebe’s Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  6. The comforter is one of my favourites! I can't wait to get my hands on the shower cream!

    Rambling Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the sound of the shower gel! Let's hope they have them in other stores soon! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. claire morrison7 July 2015 at 12:15

    I need to get my hands on this! Great post x
    Claire | www.claire-frances.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Comforter is one of my favourite bubble bars and the scent is just amazing so I really don't know how I haven't managed to get myself down to the new Oxford Street store. must do it asap x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never tried The Comforter bubble bar. I bought the Ultraviolet one recently but I found that I really had problems breaking it up and crumbling it, to the point that it actually made my hands really sore. I'm not sure if it's because the bars are actually quite hard or whether it's because I have quite weak wrists and hands. So I'm unsure about trying it out :( x

    Becky @ The Little
    Blog of Beauty

    ReplyDelete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig