Tuesday 14 July 2015

Make A Splash - July 2015 BirchBox

BirchBox July 2015 - Make A Splash
BirchBox July 2015 - Make A Splash

Unani Aloe Vera Gel | £15 - This is a fast drying super soothing miracle gel and it will 100% be coming away with me next month when I go to Palma Nova. There is scent either which I really like because when I am on holiday there is nothing more than I hate when my after sun smell masks my perfume scent.

Pop Beauty "Peach Parfait" | £15.50 - My lord this little trio is gorgeous. The colours are to die for all shimmer, super creamy and blend like a dream. My favourite is the champagne colour which will be great for highlighting my brow bone.

Barley Prep, Blot & Blend Sponge | £5.99 - Ill be honest I am not struck on these sponges I will be honest. I have the Beauty Blender and nope, I think I need to sit and practise a little more.

Balance Me Congested Skin Serum | £16 - I think I now own nearly every Balance Me product, granted mostly in sample size but I seem to attract this brand. Not that I mind, I bloody love Balance Me. I have never used anything like this before and at the moment for some reason my skin is reverting back to its 14 year old self. So fingers crossed this helps get rid of them pesky spots. Oh it smells amazing too with a mixture of lavender, chamomile and aloe vera.

Benefit Dream Screen | £25 - Ill be honest, when I think of sun protection I don't think of Benefit. Dream Screen has a SPF 45 which is so amazing, with this size I will use this for my face. As there is no way this sample size will cover my arms and legs. And I know it sounds daft, but shaking this bottle up is strangely stratifying.

Cowshed Cow Pat Hand Cream | £18 - My first ever Cowshed product, this is a brand that I have been meaning to try for a long while. I have heard very good things. I am not overly keen on the scent of this hand cream, personally I didn't think grapefruit and coriander would ever be mixed but hey Cowshed you do you. I am yet to give it a test drive as I have 4568945894 hand creams but watch this space.

The products in this months box are perfectly matched to the Make A Splash theme and I am loving the bag that came with it, it will be perfect for when I am pool side on holiday.

What did you think of this months Birch-Bag?


Follow me on 

Vote for Vanity Vemon for the UK NYX Face Awards here

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig