Friday 24 July 2015

July 2015 Empties #2

Lip Smacker "Coca-Cola Cherry" | $2.50 - I love these Lip Smackers and this one wasn't a let down. Smelling really fruity and also leaving a nice hint of red on my lips. I got asked several times at work which lipstick I was wearing and to there amazement it was a lip balm.

Dr Bronners Magic Soap "Citrus" | £1.99 - Best makeup brush cleaner EVER. Made all my brushes smell like oranges. I am already using my next one. Definitely always going to use Dr Bronner for my makeup brushes.

Motives Lustrafy Mascara | £14 - Not my most favourite mascara ever. Was okay for day to day wear but nothing too fancy from this lil guy sadly.

Urban Decay Subversion Lash Primer | £15.50 - I LOVED this! Like literally obsessed over it. Really need to go purchase the full size version of this asap. Worked so well to help give my lashes length and volume, one of the best lash primers I have come across.

T Darjeeling Bath & Shower Gel | £3.50 - This stuff smelt amazing, like tea. Captain obvious over here. I used it as a shower gel, it filled the room with its scent and it lingered on my skin for around 3 hours after. Would get this again.

Nude ProGenius Omega Treatment Oil | £58 - Obviously this little guy didn't cost me £58. I think this was out of a BirchBox from way back when. I hated the smell of this but loved what it did to my skin. I easily got a good 10 uses out of this bottle. A fab size for a sample. If it wasn't for the large price tag I would purchase the full size.

FaceTheory Exfoliating Cleanser | 75p - I am aware it says ForYou on the packaging but they have since changed their name to FaceTheory, so now that is covered... I really liked this facial exfoliate, it wasn't too harsh for my face. 

Aromatherapy Associates "Revive Evening" | £45 -  I got sent this last year for my birthday from a PR company and yes it has lasted me this long. You hardly need any in a bath for it to be a smell overload. I used this on very special occasions and it helped relax me loads. 

Lush Ocean Salt | £7.75 - I loved this scrub THAT much I went out and brought the larger version. So need I say more?! 

Have you used up anything exciting yet?!


Follow me on 

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Ooh wow a coca cola flavour lip balm, that's amazing! Fab faves.

    alice x | beautybyalicee | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need that scrub as well..and by the sounds of it, in the largest put going!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sound of the Dr. Bonner's make up brush cleaner. I'm useless at cleaning my brushes so this is something I need to invest in! xx

    Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ocean Salt literally gives me life! You won't regret getting the larger tub. Loving the lip smackers balms too. My friend recently got me the Olaf one from the Frozen collection and it smells amazing!


    Jess
    Philocalist.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to try the UD primer and mascara, heard so many good things about it. xx

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    ReplyDelete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig