Saturday 27 December 2014

December BirchBox - Put On Your Party Shoes

Hello there;

Was it just me, or was you expecting a Christmas themed box this month?! 
No, you too. Good. Saying that though, Birchbox do go against the grain with their boxes. 

This month the amazing designer Sophia Webster has designed the box, I love the look of the box. Show me a girl that doesn't like jewels!  I am also a huge fan of mint green. Win win situation for me. But I know your not here to find out what colours I love, you want know to find out what is inside. 




Ilsci Organics Gel Mask | £39.95 - Well unless you are new here, you will know I love a good face mask. Ive never tried a gel mask so this intrigues me. I am hoping to get two uses out of these 5ml pot as it only requires a thin layer. 

Electric Hair Electric Hydrate Shampoo | £17.50 - I love getting shampoo samples in these boxes. This one is a unusual colour but I am all for a hydrating shampoo. Can't wait to slap this all over my wet hair. 

Eyes Fat Eye Stick - Smoke | £8 - YAY more Eyeko, I adore Eyeko. I love the look of this chubby stick. It's more of a dark grey than a black shade. Will make a great smokey eye colour. 

Models Own Amethyst | £5 - Before this box was dispatched we were sent an email asking which colour nail polish we wanted. Personally I am not a massive nail polish fan. But when a girls gotta pick, she'll pick. So I went for the purple. I am going through a purple phase at the moment. A massive downside to this nail polish is, I HATE velvet. So to touch the lid literally goes through me :(

Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil | £16.50 - Since I said I've started using oil on my face I now have 5865985 samples. But with the front saying "Magic for Skin" I just know ill pick this one up first. 

This month we also got two lifestyle extras! 


Benefit Christmas Cracker High Beam | £19.50 - How pretty is high beam! You need the tiniest amount for the most gorgeous look. I already have a sample of this and I cannot refuse a second.

Sophia Webster Purse | £25 - I pay £13 a month for this subscription and this one item is £25! How amazing is that! I love this little purse and I will be defiantly using it on nights out :)

What did you get in this months BirchBox?


Follow me on 


SHARE:

8 comments

  1. This is such a good box! I used to subscribe to Birchbox but stopped after I kept being left disappointed. So tempted to start up my subscription after seeing this box though... x

    Mapped Out | Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a lovely box! I subscribe to Glossybox, but this one looks great as well :)


    lifeofannas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to try the Trilogy Rosehip oil for ages now, quite jealous that you got some in your Birtchbox aha! Would love to see a review!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute box ! Love the Sophia Webster purse too :)

    Josie XOXO

    Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks super adorable! I love the colour of the nail polish:)

    xx,
    Go Prada Yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have one of those Models Own nail varnishes (actually I think I may even have two!) but I'm not keen on the effect they give and I also hate holding the velvet top. So that one's not a hit for me! x

    Becky @ The Little Blog of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so tempted to sign up to Birchbox! This one looks amazing! I love that you got a little sample of Highbeam and the purse looks lovely! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got this months Birchbox and its amazing this month!
    the Highbeam from benefit is my favorite :)

    Melissa || www.vintagemelissa.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig