Sunday 3 May 2015

April 2015 Favourites

Hello there;

I feel like a bit of a fake doing a April favourites seeing as I had a month off blogging really, and didn't really do anything towards my blog. But sod it. 

My mum brought me the Taylor Swift, Taylor perfume last month as a early Easter present and a thank you present for looking after her when she was off work. We got it for an absolute bargain, it is missing its lid so instead of it being around the £20 mark, it was £10! Its a very easy to wear fragrance, not over powering in the slightest. And it seems to last ages on me too.

Next up my Bobble water bottle, well this technically isn't my monthly favourite. Its to represent the gym. I have really been enjoying going to the gym this month, I am not in the slightest the fittest person in the world nor am I an expert. But going there for a hour three times a week I have already lost 4lbs and I am slowly notice a difference in my stamina. Maybe when I am little more trim I can let you know what I do at the gym. Maybe....


 In April I have been loving lip products. Like obsessing over them and the two stand out products I have been going for the most are these two beauties. 

Charlotte Tilbury, Sexy Sienna is the most gorgeous peachy pink colour, to read my full review on it click here. I won this just before Christmas I think it was or was it just after? Either way I won it and I haven't touched it since. I have been waiting for the warmer months to arrive. As soon as I could brave the outdoors without a massive coat on I knew I needed to place this all over my lips. It is so easy to wear, my favourite way is with a slight smokey eye. For me personally I think it helps my lips pop a little more. Does that even make any sense?! 

Next up is that brand we all love, Makeup Revolution. I am a massive fan of the Ultra Velour lip creams you can read my full review on them here. I have had them sitting in my makeup draws for a while now and I went in for a look and this lil guy jumped out at me. Say yes, it's what we do best is a reddy brown colour, not a very spring shade at all. But who said I like to play by the rules?! They longevity on these is amazing and they are super creamy. Definitely a line of Makeup Revolution that is overlooked a lot I feel. 

What have you been loving throughout April?!


Follow me on 


SHARE:

8 comments

  1. i love the look of the makeup revolution lip cream, i've read a few good reviews of them but haven't picked them up yet strangely enough - great post!

    fashion, beauty and an existential crisis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dino's Beauty Diary3 May 2015 at 21:16

    I need Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks in my life :'( and I'm so jealous you have Taylor Swift Perfume! my favourite is wonderstruck, it's lovely and sweet but not too overpowering :)

    Emma-Louise | Dino's Beauty Diary

    ReplyDelete
  3. That CT lipstick looks perfect for summer, I love the shade. Fair play to you for getting back into the gym, I am the worst for exercising x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love Taylor Swift perfumes, they're such pretty scents and so easy to wear :)
    Love Holly x


    www.thehollydays.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. You need to go grab one Bess :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to wear it more in the Summer :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig