Tuesday 26 May 2015

Acne Ultra Clear*

Hello there;

I was recently contact to try out a acne face cream. Personally I do not suffer with acne, never have but the company still wanted me to test our the All natural herbal face cream and post my results nonetheless. 


I was sent 6 of these pots, as you can imagine I was shocked to have 6! Not going to be running out soon. The pots I received are all plain white with the information on the lid. Very simple. I know the pots that come if you were to buy them are a lot more funky! The cream itself is a lovely consistency, not overly thick so it takes a week to sink in but not too runny so you have to chase it all over your face. For me, it was the perfect consistency. It took around 10 minutes for it to full sink into my skin, which I do not mind as I like to apply a good amount knowing my skin will thank me for it later. 

Left: Before
Right: After

As you can see from my photos I was VERY red in the before, I do suffer with this a lot; wish I knew why. But in the after photo (roughly a month apart) the red has pretty much disappeared. The Acne Ultra Clear cream really helped calm my skin down. It felt a lot more hydrated, make up sat better on my face and it just looked better in general. The only thing I don't like about this cream is the smell. With it being a all natural herbal cream, its scent it quite strong. It does fade quite fast upon application so it was bearable. 

Overall I have thoroughly enjoyed using this cream, bar the smell it has done wonders to my skin a real saviour. If you would like to buy your own tub its cost £12.95 or for any more information click here!


Follow me on 


*Post contains affiliated link
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. This product sounds really interesting, i also suffer with redness and the odd breakout now and again. x

    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These are really visible results. I suffer from redness and acne so would love to give this a try. xx

    Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a lot of redness, I think this would be good for me. Definitely going to check it out.

    Zeynab x
    The Beauty Load

    ReplyDelete
  4. charlotterose.26 May 2015 at 15:26

    I have smelt this, it is not nice! However, I suffer with redness a lot so I could probably deal with the smell!

    Charli | Charlotte Rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like this product does a great job. I guess the simple packaging can be deceptive but it just goes to show that it doesn't always have to look fancy to work well.

    Samio
    www.samio.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emily / Hannah27 May 2015 at 21:38

    Redness is definitely something I have suffered with for ages, not so much acne now and this looks great something I would be interested in trying x

    han // em&han xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is something I'd love to try, it seems to of really worked for you! My skin is a pain at the moment :(

    Francesca xo // EffStar Beauty // YouTube Channel

    ReplyDelete
  8. This has been a dream products for my redness!


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think you would love this product then!


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Let me know if you get it :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Least you can back me up on the smell haha!


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Samio you are spot on there :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Let me know if you try it :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was shocked at the difference. I didn't think it had done anything if I am honest :')


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig