Thursday 28 May 2015

The Spring Tag


Recently the lovely Paige from Paige's Preferences, tagged me in the Spring Tag. So here it goes...

1. What are three colours that remind you of Spring?
Pastel pinks, yellows and green.

2. What is the first thing you added to your Spring wardrobe?
I don't think i've brought any clothes yet this year... oops

3. What is the first item of clothing you ditch to make it more Spring like?
Massive jumpers and thick tights.

4. What are your ultimate nude and bright lipsticks?
My favourite nude is Shy Girl from Mac and then my favourite brights are L'Oreal Blakes Pure Red and Macs Girl About Town. Oh and I am going to throw in Charlotte Tilbury Sexy Sienna. 

5. What is your signature Spring fragrance?
At the moment I am loving Taylor, Taylor Swift's perfume.

6. What do you add to or drop from your skin care routine?
I add in a lighter moisturiser and I drop the heavy moisturiser. Nothing too exciting guys sorry.

7. Do you change your hair in the Spring?
Yep, I add more blonde to my ombre. I wanna be BLONDE :D

8. Are there any exciting beauty releases that you are looking forward to?
Nothing has really caught my eye yet, but this could change tomorrow if something good gets release :')

9. What are your top three nail colours for Spring?
I'm not really a nail polish girl but I do like Essie Watermelon and Mint Candy Apple. Models Own Beach Bag.

10. Who do you tag?

I tag my faves
Charli - Charlotte Rose
Sarah - See The Stars
Hannah - Hanner King
Frankie - EffStar Beauty


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Shy Girl is such a lovely lippy. Have you ever tried Peach Blossom? You’d like that too!


    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you, thanks for the tag!!!!

    Francesca xo // EffStar Beauty // YouTube Channel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dino's Beauty Diary5 June 2015 at 14:31

    Thank you for the tag beautiful! xo

    Emma-Louise | Dino's Beauty Diary

    ReplyDelete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig